Rate the Chapters

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We have 3 chapters left 4 with this one

Maybe this one is about Armin and Ymir

We will have at least one chapter about Eren POV

We need something about Historia too

It is so useful to have a flying titan. With this one since the beginning they would have taken the walls back in 2 weeks.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
New lines :

Alliance discusses their further plan while flying on Falco

Mikasa is assigned to kill Eren, she has a lost face expression

Pieck gets out of her titan, runs toward Warhammer and transforms again, trying to bite through its nape

Three pages of Levi thinking about his dead comrades (Erwin, Hanji, scouts looking at the ocean)

Titans are attacking from all sides

Armin, upon getting to paths, thinks he is dead.

He plays with the sand and sees Zeke doing the same.

Zeke asks him “has Ymir consumed you too?”

New lines :

Alliance discusses their further plan while flying on Falco

Mikasa is assigned to kill Eren, she has a lost face expression

Pieck gets out of her titan, runs toward Warhammer and transforms again, trying to bite through its nape

Three pages of Levi thinking about his dead comrades (Erwin, Hanji, scouts looking at the ocean)

Titans are attacking from all sides

Armin, upon getting to paths, thinks he is dead.

He plays with the sand and sees Zeke doing the same.

Zeke asks him “has Ymir consumed you too?”
levi is dead as shit (but wasting 3 whole pages on Levi thinking about the dead...eh)
Post automatically merged:

Chapter out
Post automatically merged:

Pieck was pretty OP this chapter
I see Levi, Connie, Reiner only ones dying
but chapter's boring overall...

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I actually really liked the chapter lol. Pieck was awesome, I’m surprised she’s able to sustain transforming into a titan so many times
Levi’s monologue really made me sad too (first that’s a massive death flag 😭😭) and second, it really puts into perspective that all this time the survey corps were fighting for the future generation of humanity, not for themselves. And Levi too, he’s accepted the fact that even though he wants to save Erwin and fulfill Erwin’s last order but the end goal is to save humanity and he has to put his personal feelings aside.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I actually really liked the chapter lol. Pieck was awesome, I’m surprised she’s able to sustain transforming into a titan so many times
Levi’s monologue really made me sad too (first that’s a massive death flag 😭😭) and second, it really puts into perspective that all this time the survey corps were fighting for the future generation of humanity, not for themselves. And Levi too, he’s accepted the fact that even though he wants to save Erwin and fulfill Erwin’s last order but the end goal is to save humanity and he has to put his personal feelings aside.
The chapter is out ?!

I run away then and will read it later

That leaker was full of bullshit.

Things that they said: Pieck death 100% confirmed, Levi 90%. Armin will exit the paths and transform.

The lack of death is really really concerning and frustating. But I hope at least Levi will die soon, this chapter forshadowed his death. If there is no death then the ending will be shit.

Alien centipede that seems to come back to the forefront.

Zeke who may have taken Ymir's place in the PATHS

Btw the two smartest characters in the manga put together (I've wanted to see an interaction between Armin and Zeke for so long). For chapter 137, I hope it's going to be a full detective chapter with the two geniuses who will unravel the whole mystery, with PATH mindfuck (Armin who says that the PATH connects all the Eldians, he could manage to see in Eren's memories, it would be time to have news from Hisu or perhaps it will be for the very last chapter) .

Yeah I have high exceptation for the end. There are 3 chapters left, it's no longer possible to drag the story out now. Otherwise I would be extremely disappointed, after this chapter where not much happens.

I still think (hope) Eren have a good chance to win. Grisha saw his victory.

Edit:

Pieck this chapter

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That leaker was full of bullshit.

Things that they said: Pieck death 100% confirmed, Levi 90%. Armin will exit the paths and transform.

The lack of death is really really concerning and frustating. But I hope at least Levi will die soon, this chapter forshadowed his death. If there is no death then the ending will be shit.

Alien centipede that seems to come back to the forefront.

Zeke who may have taken Ymir's place in the PATHS

Btw the two smartest characters in the manga put together (I've wanted to see an interaction between Armin and Zeke for so long). For chapter 137, I hope it's going to be a full detective chapter with the two geniuses who will unravel the whole mystery, with PATH mindfuck (Armin who says that the PATH connects all the Eldians, he could manage to see in Eren's memories, it would be time to have news from Hisu or perhaps it will be for the very last chapter) .

Yeah I have high exceptation for the end. There are 3 chapters left, it's no longer possible to drag the story out now. Otherwise I would be extremely disappointed, after this chapter where not much happens.

I still think (hope) Eren have a good chance to win. Grisha saw his victory.

Edit:

Pieck this chapter

For you how the fuck Pieck managed to rocket out of her titan like that lol ?

Yeah I understand that Real shifters are stronger than mindless 9 titans but Reiner and the others should be stomped badly here. Reiner is fighting several warhammer titans and hold his ground......