Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
The opening was really crappy, donโ€™t know why they did it like that.

The episode was great. Anime onlys will be confused for now I guess, but it will make sense later. Looking forward for the next episodes!

but I have no idea how they will implement all the manga content in just one season!? Just... how?

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
โ€Ž
The opening was really crappy, donโ€™t know why they did it like that.

The episode was great. Anime onlys will be confused for now I guess, but it will make sense later. Looking forward for the next episodes!

but I have no idea how they will implement all the manga content in just one season!? Just... how?
I think they may split the season into 2 or 3 parts, like they did with season 3

I kinda like the OP. but yeah, it is inferior to previous OP. I understand they can't make a patriot themed OP considering how the story goes for this season. but they should be able to make a better OP than this.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the adaptation. Even though Im not a fan of CGI Titan, but the movements are quite soft, so it's okay.

Dunno, what're you people talking about, the opening is top tier, probably 2nd-3rd best.
Colors are awesome, no spoiler shit, the way they zoom in on Eren when chanting "monster monster monster monster":steef:

Ending song is also so good. Though I didn't like the visuals. Why the fuck is Falco the focus and not someone like Reiner?
Not to mention the cheesy bird flying around.

Voice acting- 10/10
Pacing- 10/10
Art style- 11/10
OST- 7/10
Animation- everything is good beside the fucking CGI titans. Holy shit that looked bad and took me out of the action. Why are they drawing fodder titans but using shitty cgi for shifters?
I'm so mad they didn't use trailer animation. That was GOD tier animation.
5/10