So I was looking to change my avatar to something else and hit a roadblock.

Whenever I click on "Choose file", nothing happens. I asked for help on my profile and other users @TheKnightOfTheSea and @Phoenix D. King said "Yeah, this is a problem on mobile" which sure sucks for me since I ain't got a functioning laptop. Perhaps it still works on a tablet. I could check that.

I swear it used to work on mobile since I have always used a mobile for this site and I must have been able to previously change my avatar somehow.

So is this something that can be fixed for mobile or is it unfixable?

Mod tags:
@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Uncle Van @Natalija @Jiihad @Doggo @RayanOO @AL sama @Gol D. Roger @Playa4321

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So I was looking to change my avatar to something else and hit a roadblock.

Whenever I click on "Choose file", nothing happens. I asked for help on my profile and other users @TheKnightOfTheSea and @Phoenix D. King said "Yeah, this is a problem on mobile" which sure sucks for me since I ain't got a functioning laptop. Perhaps it still works on a tablet. I could check that.

I swear it used to work on mobile since I have always used a mobile for this site and I must have been able to previously change my avatar somehow.

So is this something that can be fixed for mobile or is it unfixable?

Mod tags:
@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Uncle Van @Natalija @Jiihad @Doggo @RayanOO @AL sama @Gol D. Roger @Playa4321
I recently started using my phone to change avatars and its still working for me. I just changed mine 3 times to test but it did flip out on me once. Did you download the image first?

I recently started using my phone to change avatars and its still working for me. I just changed mine 3 times to test but it did flip out on me once. Did you download the image first?
I do have the image downloaded and also on a Discord link but I haven't been able to do anything with link or image since whenever I try to interact with the "Choose image" icon, nothing happens. It refuses to do anything.

Phoenix D. King did suggest that an adblocker or antivirus software could interfere with the process. Could that be the problem on my end?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I do have the image downloaded and also on a Discord link but I haven't been able to do anything with link or image since whenever I try to interact with the "Choose image" icon, nothing happens. It refuses to do anything.

Phoenix D. King did suggest that an adblocker or antivirus software could interfere with the process. Could that be the problem on my end?
Tried it with ublock origin active on Google and it didn't work. That could be it. It works no problem on Brave Browser.

It also worth noting that ever since ads starting appearing, my browers would sometimes interfere with my interactions with WG calling it unsecured when I'm on wifi.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is it a webp image? That might be the issue if it is.

I've had your problem on mobile though too with changing pics here. I had to choose a different app when selecting where to get the image from, so it would show me "Gallery", Google Photos, My Files, OneDrive etc.
I can't remember which one worked but I has to trial and error it until it accepted one of them.

If that's not the actual issue for you, then I apologise for not being of help anyway lol.

@Owl Ki
1. file too big
2. file too small
3. unsupported file type like .webp or .jfif (fuck these files types)
3.1. use this link to convert to .png or .jpg or any other supported file type -> https://www.freeconvert.com
4. using a vpn on safari for example with NO wifi connection (happens sometimes)
5. using a vpn on safari for example WITH wifi connection (happens sometimes)
6. have too much things open on ur phone
7. phone ran out of storage
8. shit internet speed
9. WG end problems
10. user end problems
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: