Manga Discussion Ayashimon

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The newest work by the author of Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku, Yuji Kaku.

Available on MANGAPLUS

Synopsis
Maruo, a boy starved for battle, meets Urara, a girl trying to escape from underworld thugs... A supernatural yakuza story by Yuji Kaku, the creator of Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku!

Years ago, the death of the infamous Enma Syndicate's chairman, who united all those below him, led to numerous individual yakuza groups being created. These groups are filled with "ayashimon"โ€”supernatural creatures possessing various powersโ€”who now lurk in the shadows of modern-day Japan.

Maruo Kaido, inspired by his favorite manga heroes, has spent the majority of his life ruthlessly training. He has become so strong that no business will hire him and no martial arts organization will accept him. But just as Maruo reaches his wit's end, he encounters a young girl named Urara, a yakuza head fleeing from an enemy group.

Though Urara tries to chase him away because of his status as a regular human being, Maruo jumps at the thought of an exciting fight. Now in the midst of a new world filled with individuals wielding powerful abilities, Maruo feels that he cannot return to his old, boring life. Thus, he decides to join Urara's yakuza groupโ€”becoming its very first member.

3 chapters thus far.

Tagging some Dandadan, Jigokuraku, CSM fans

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The newest work by the author of Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku, Yuji Kaku.

Available on MANGAPLUS

Synopsis

3 chapter thus far.

Tagging some Dandadan, Jigokuraku, CSM fans
Thanks for the tag. I was just gonna read this one tonight. :cheers:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
There's only 3 chapters. Read it and see.
I don't read stories with so few chapters unless they're completed TBH (and even that's rare).

I just want to know if it's something to take note of and check on at a later date.