Theory Baam's and FUG's next move during the princess tournament arc

So,since TOG is coming back soon,i thought this is the time to make some predictions.Baam will have to fight those Jahad princess to become part of the Lo po bia family.This is actually a great opportunity for fug!All those 13 months series will be gathered in one place and we know you need those to make a key to get out of the tower.So here is my prediction:FUG will plan a raid to steal all those weapons and bolt it out of there with Baam.This will futher fuel Jahad efforts to get rid of Baam and FUG.Baam will get a massive power up from these new weapons and we are one step close to the end game this way,since making that key would be possible.Jahad himself might make a move against them.I think this is very likely to happen,it might no be sucessful,but i think FUG will give it a shot.What do you guys think?
One more thing,i think Mazino and his gang would be interested in taking part in this because they want to leave the Tower too.
@Cinera @Maschenny @Shadowlord123 @NikaInParis @Reborn @Worst @MonsterKaido

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I just hope SIU won't rush the 13 months intrigue. I think Jahad will do a move.
Post automatically merged:

Phantaminum still can appear and beat everybody.

Saying TOG IS coming back is a bit weird. We just know SIU wants to find someone to resume.

Worst

Custom title
I don't think FUG will / can do anything here.

Traumerei in the flesh will be there and possibly other Family Leaders too, Baam is quite strong now and it's an asset that all the great families would want on their side.

I think this will start the great escalation cuz Baam will finally show up that he's not an object the FHs can just claim, but show that he can actually shake the balance in the tower cuz he's growing at a crazy rate compared to all the previous irregulars ( except for maybe Enryu and Panthaminum ).

Worst

Custom title
Saying TOG IS coming back is a bit weird. We just know SIU wants to find someone to resume.
Well the fact that he's taking this initiative is positive, it will sure take a couple of months cuz he needs to find the person with the right motivation / make plans, maybe even some changes to adjust some mistakes he did with the last arc but a couple of months ( assuming things go well ofc ) it's more optimistic than a couple of years xD

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So,since TOG is coming back soon,i thought this is the time to make some predictions.Baam will have to fight those Jahad princess to become part of the Lo po bia family.This is actually a great opportunity for fug!All those 13 months series will be gathered in one place and we know you need those to make a key to get out of the tower.So here is my prediction:FUG will plan a raid to steal all those weapons and bolt it out of there with Baam.This will futher fuel Jahad efforts to get rid of Baam and FUG.Baam will get a massive power up from these new weapons and we are one step close to the end game this way,since making that key would be possible.Jahad himself might make a move against them.I think this is very likely to happen,it might no be sucessful,but i think FUG will give it a shot.What do you guys think?
One more thing,i think Mazino and his gang would be interested in taking part in this because they want to leave the Tower too.
@Cinera @Maschenny @Shadowlord123 @NikaInParis @Reborn @Worst @MonsterKaido
What's Tower of God?

I just hope SIU won't rush the 13 months intrigue. I think Jahad will do a move.

Phantaminum still can appear and beat everybody.

Didn't SIU say he wouldn't include phantaminum in the plot,because he is too op(Axis).
I don't think FUG will / can do anything here.

Traumerei in the flesh will be there and possibly other Family Leaders too, Baam is quite strong now and it's an asset that all the great families would want on their side.

I think this will start the great escalation cuz Baam will finally show up that he's not an object the FHs can just claim, but show that he can actually shake the balance in the tower cuz he's growing at a crazy rate compared to all the previous irregulars ( except for maybe Enryu and Panthaminum ).
With Mazino there,i think they can make it.Mazino is comparable to family heads.
The more slow paced it is more better. I don't want TOG to end soon but yeah baam joining lo po bia family will lead to interesting conflicts
I think TOG will end around chapter 700/800.The pace is crazy this past few arcs.Baam is growing way to fast.In an arc or two he might be capable of dealing with a family head.

What's Tower of God?
did i tag you by accident?:kayneshrug:

Worst

Custom title
With Mazino there,i think they can make it.Mazino is comparable to family heads.
Yeah if Jahad doesn't get involved with him they can do it though i don't think he will declare war on the FHs like that, keep in mind that this is not to kill Baam so he has no reason to get involved they are actually fighting over Baam xD

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Didn't SIU say he wouldn't include phantaminum in the plot,because he is too op(Axis).

I think TOG will end around chapter 700/800.The pace is crazy this past few arcs.Baam is growing way to fast.In an arc or two he might be capable of dealing with a family head.

did i tag you by accident?:kayneshrug:
SIU doesn't know if he will introduce him into the plot.

Yeah if Jahad doesn't get involved with him they can do it though i don't think he will declare war on the FHs like that, keep in mind that this is not to kill Baam so he has no reason to get involved they are actually fighting over Baam xD
yes,but this a great opportunity to get all 13 months in one go.

SIU doesn't know if he will introduce him into the plot.
I think the Axis would break the powerscaling,i hope he only shows up after Jahad is down and Baam leaves the tower.

Who has the strongest one? Adori?
yeah and if i'm not mistaken,she rarely leaves jahads palace.So at least hers should get stolen here.

The more slow paced it is more better. I don't want TOG to end soon but yeah baam joining lo po bia family will lead to interesting conflicts
I wish TOG would reach over a 1000 chapters,it feels like OP with a more serious and grim tone.But the pacing suggests otherwise.

Who has the strongest one? Adori?
Dr.Bonehead has a good summary about the 13 months series.Actually,if you forget something about TOG just look up his videos.

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
yeah and if i'm not mistaken,she rarely leaves jahads palace.So at least hers should get stolen here.

I wish TOG would reach over a 1000 chapters,it feels like OP with a more serious and grim tone.But the pacing suggests otherwise.
Tower of God is apart of Talze Uzer Story universe. SIU is supposed to create others Story after Tower of God in the same universe.

That's if we assume Urek has that goal
He did say that somewhere.He got into the tower to look out for phantaminum and now he needs to get out,because phant is not around.

That's if we assume Urek has that goal
You need the 13 months and jahad rings to make the key to the last floor.Urek needs to open that door to keep pursuing phant.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
He did say that somewhere.he got into the tower to look out for phantaminum and now he needs to get out,because phant is not around.

you need the 13 months and jahad rings to make the key to the last floor.Urek needs to open that door to keep pursuing phant.
yeah yeah but that's not the only way out, Arlene managed to get out without that, and Gustang also told Urek how to if he wants it so badly, but i don't think he'll take on them all by himself right now would be too risky

we'll have to see how this arc plays out maybe it will create more chaos than i think...i expect it just to be a starting point for Baam to get involved into Family Heads matters and slowly escalate things

yeah yeah but that's not the only way out, Arlene managed to get out without that, and Gustang also told Urek how to if he wants it so badly, but i don't think he'll take on them all by himself right now would be too risky

we'll have to see how this arc plays out maybe it will create more chaos than i think...i expect it just to be a starting point for Baam to get involved into Family Heads matters and slowly escalate things
hum...i forgot about that.Yeah,Urek might not be interested in the 13 series after all :(