Powers & Abilities Bad Matchups

It's been a while since my last post, this time I would like to know in your opinion which weaker character could beat stronger ones due to their special abilities, or at least stall them properly. for example Buggy Vs Mihawk. Corazón Vs Apoo. Crocodile Vs Magellan. Sugar Vs everyone

This topic is actually to prove that wits can win strength in Opverse, provide at least three of this unbalanced matchups.

Use your headcannons if you need

Not buggy vs mihawk you know you actually need to hurt someone to beat them how would buggy do anything to mihawk and i still think mihawk was playing with buggy, okay let's say buggy can't be cut by mihawk there alot blunt areas on his sword or he fucking punches buggy.
He at least could stall him for a while, Mihawk is not used to do blunt attacks, don't underestimate Buggy-sama

I think every Devil Fruit can be countered with very powerful haki, just like what Law said on rooftop that he couldn't shamble the Yonkos due to their powerful haki. Because otherwise guy like Garp who only rely on his bare fist wouldn't live that long.
Post automatically merged:

Curious about this one, was it mentioned in Impel Down?
I think he means Mr. 3 instead of Crocodile

He at least could stall him for a while, Mihawk is not used to do blunt attacks, don't underestimate Buggy-sama
In reality there is no way for Buggy to stall Mihawk. But the TRUTH is Buggy has Golden Haki Tier that is so terrifying Mihawk will die by a clash with Buggy D Clown.

Foxy vs Kizaru :milaugh:
Urouge vs Kuma :choppawhat:
Sabo/Ace vs Gangser D Gastino :goyea:
Zunesha vs Bartolomeo :cheers:
Kid vs Crocodile :kidwat:

Not buggy vs mihawk you know you actually need to hurt someone to beat them how would buggy do anything to mihawk and i still think mihawk was playing with buggy, okay let's say buggy can't be cut by mihawk there alot blunt areas on his sword or he fucking punches buggy.
Mihawk's sword is a black blade, and Mihawk is attacking Luffy (Buggy was just used as a shield)...

Anyway, on topic:

Belo Betty vs. Perona
Senor Pink vs. Morley
Shiki vs. Fujitora

Queen vs king

Invisibility is a hax ability that provides an advantage to anyone but really really really proficient coO users.

Tempura udon. Kings fastest attack was "like a laser beam" according to zoro.
Queen spams lasers beams like no one's buisness.

If Queen spams laser beams while invisible shooting plagues while King struggles to locate him...

Queen could then launch brachiohisss and crush King.

Just my opinion. I think it'd be high-extreme diff either way.

Another one would be Don Krieg vs arlong.

Luffy beat arlong wayyyyy easier than krieg

His poison gas and rockets along with his physical strength able to lift a 1 ton spear with ease

Along with his million other weapons would prove a extremely hard challenge for arlong.

This is on dry land of course. If you add water he would have a way easier time.

Do you agree?

Have you forgotten something called haki in this series?
All Mihawk has to do is cut Buggy with haki and its KO
Obviously Buggy-sama can predict it with his master FS and split before the slash reaches him

I think he means Mr. 3 instead of Crocodile
No I meant Crocodile, I think that his Logia being paramecia-like could avoid him from getting poisoned. Caribou's DF is also better than it seems to be

Mihawk's sword is a black blade, and Mihawk is attacking Luffy (Buggy was just used as a shield)...

Anyway, on topic:

Belo Betty vs. Perona
Senor Pink vs. Morley
Shiki vs. Fujitora
In reality there is no way for Buggy to stall Mihawk. But the TRUTH is Buggy has Golden Haki Tier that is so terrifying Mihawk will die by a clash with Buggy D Clown.

Foxy vs Kizaru :milaugh:
Urouge vs Kuma :choppawhat:
Sabo/Ace vs Gangser D Gastino :goyea:
Zunesha vs Bartolomeo :cheers:
Kid vs Crocodile :kidwat:

Great matchups

One piece fights do not make sense. There isnt creativity in one piece fights. I wonder how hard toei have to look at what oda draws because it is eye cancer. No wonder toei adds auras because all one piece fights do not make sense and look the same. it is basically something coated in black and a clash.
Absolutely dreadful.
I kinda agree with you, but why so salty, I mean there's nothing new about it, Oda has always been better with the narrative than depicting fights

Last edited: