Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the series. Did it have any interesting points?
There isn't anything too new tbh, it's basically an organized video series compiling everything to come to the conclusion of what the One Piece is. To be honest, i believe everything he said can be found at some point in the internet by some fan, but he is the first to organize everything like that.

That being Bink's Sake, not the song, but actual Sake that is going to be used in the biggest party (Luffy's dream) when uniting / conecting the world. Bink's Sake song being the story of the Great Kingdom and that's why everyone laughs while playing it, that's why Roger and the crew Laughed. And also why Luffy wanted a Cook and a Musician from the get go, someone to brew and serve the Sake to the people on the party and someone to play Bink's Sake song

There isn't anything too new tbh, it's basically an organized video series compiling everything to come to the conclusion of what the One Piece is. To be honest, i believe everything he said can be found at some point in the internet by some fan, but he is the first to organize everything like that.

That being Bink's Sake, not the song, but actual Sake that is going to be used in the biggest party (Luffy's dream) when uniting / conecting the world. Bink's Sake song being the story of the Great Kingdom and that's why everyone laughs while playing it, that's why Roger and the crew Laughed. And also why Luffy wanted a Cook and a Musician from the get go, someone to brew and serve the Sake to the people on the party and someone to play Bink's Sake song
I didnt read the theory yet but i think i have seen someone compiling it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.