Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind if you roast me a million times as long as you agree to not say wired stuff on the forum.
I wasn’t saying that monkey was you bro it’s me. Did I take the trolling too far? Absolutely. I thought it was funny and others didn’t, so it is what it is. I don’t mind if I’m banned but I’ll just wait for spoilers in peace if I’m not

Pantheos be like:

Eustass Kidd and Pain is kinda fitting comparison/parallel to think of it? Maybe Kidd will have a similar tragic backstory somehow? Shinra Tensei = potential of Kidds DF in future?

Basically this:

Tbh I always expected kidd to be more like pain, maybe that's why I hate kidd's portrayal even though he has hype moments.

😂 You always bring the dank vids i stg man

D

Deleted member 83

Thats why I quit it many years ago, I loved the series but I hated how it was 90% filler at least and seemed to go nowhere, certain plot lines and mysteries were unresolved. Very much the same issues with OP and its mysteries and plotlines.

Conan is great but with that many episodes, movies and such, I imagine I would get way too sick of it by that point and just want answers and the series to end already. Its not even got the world building and such OP has? I only saw around a 100 episodes though so I can only judge so much too ofc hahaha!

It was a really good series though for what its worth. I got really invested in the mysteries and when I researched ahead to ssee if certain things were explained and resolved, the fact so little was still known by people who were up to date on the manga, just left me completely flummoxed and frustrated, hence why I quit it too.

And now irony/fate is torturing me with that in the same way anyway with OP for MANY years now anyway!

:jackcopium::lusalty::sanjimeh::mrgo:
What do you want from someone as honest as Aoyama

Q: what do you like about Conan?
Aoyama: his ability to make me money…probably not an answer people want to hear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.