Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, try as hard as you might to mentally take yourself back to a time where you could still delude yourself into believing in the Yonko, welcome to 2022 where Oda is telling you just how much this title is worth. Green Bull knows he can solo multiple Yonko, Kizaru knows he can solo multiple Yonko, and now Buggy being named a Yonko really reiterates how the title is worth nothing.

Imagine a complete fraud like Buggy being named an Admiral and the OP world taking it seriously. This is once again reiterating the theme of the Yonko being frauds with Kaido having never won a single 1v1 and Shanks being the Goroslave.
Sakazuki himself told GB to watch himself:kuzanshut:
He knows that Luffy can easily solo his ass.

The Gorosei were scared of angering Kaido despite apparently having 4 Yonko level fighters:rolaugh:

Shanks talks to the Gorosei like an equal while Lakazuki can't even sit down when he comes to report like an errand boy:luffylaugh:

It is, no two ways about it. Marco was given that portrayal while the awakened DF + COC user Katakuri wasnt.
Can you just show me the page or panel of them saying katakuri isn't yonko candidate material? Is it in the spoilers?

Do you also got the page of them confirming the new yonkos and how they decided too?

Yeah just tell me what page its on

he isn't just strong enough ray said CoC will become stronger with user its not trainable if you are strong enough and have CoC you can use it even if you don't know much about it like yamato or you don't even know you had CoC like zoro

Few Among strongest have AdCoC you need to be among strongest and have CoC
People like kata doffy and chinjao simply aren't strong enough and other that are strong enough Don't Have CoC
so. , we said same thing why reply me :) you need to reply the one who see katakuris great potential :)

Status
Not open for further replies.