Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, i knew Sabo would be used like Ace for Marineford 2.0

but i chose to have hope

i chose to believe Oda would something different and more creative now, not just completely rehash the same plot hook, like damn

well, it is what it is, let's see how this goes

If Sabo is captured i swear to god I'm gonna slander Yankers to death.

Ryokugyu comes and gets more body counts than BM and Kaido in over 200 chapters.

While Jinbe escapes from BM in WCI Admirals capture Sabo immediately. There are levels to this.
You cannot slander when WB two shot Bakainu already and no ladmiral had guts to enter Wano when Kaido was up and running. Also Jimbei escaping has unknown reason which you don't know so you don't have the necessary proof to slander Yonkou fans when WB finished Lakainu jn just two fists.

I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EVERY YOUTUBE THEORY I COULD WATCH IS SHIT FROM THE GROUND UP OR RECYCLED YUDERON GARBAGE
AND THE SPOILER PROVIDERS UNFAIRLY STAY QUIET EVEN THOUGH THEY GOT THEIR SPOILERS EARLY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:emohiyo:

You cannot slander when WB two shot Bakainu already and no ladmiral had guts to enter Wano when Kaido was up and running. Also Jimbei escaping has unknown reason which you don't know so you don't have the necessary proof to slander Yonkou fans when WB finished Lakainu jn just two fists.
Nonsense. BM was standing in front of Jinbe using soul pocus with her entire crew backing her up. I pray for you guys that this isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.