Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its bad or a hater but more so meaningless and irrelevant. She is nothing but a plot device in wano and really there was no need of her
I really question what Oda's deal was for her lol. Because now she's basically useless as a character if she didn't actually leave Wano. It's really weird.

Like she only exists now to have stalled Kaido for 5 chapters and to seemingly protect Wano now until Pluton is unleashed.

People hoped Yamato would get more development
i expected more about her relationship with Kaido, a bigger flashback. but it went nowhere @MonsterKaido
If she was going to join she’d literally have more to do in the raid, would have actual flashback scenes which have an important role to her character and would have interacted with the SHs instead of sticking with Momo for 20 chapters

Unironically yea somethin big is goin on here
Iirc I've never seen Lance mess like that in the official thread
Things are just gonna get more and more nerve wracking as we go on...
:crazwhat:
yeah, completely shit posting, just like Lili said

we've seen it with everyone in the forum already

Admiral fans

Kaido and Big Mom fans

Zoro and Sanji fans

Redon didn't like something about this chapter

If she was going to join she’d literally have more to do in the raid, would have actual flashback scenes which have an important role to her character and would have interacted with the SHs instead of sticking with Momo for 20 chapters
i know
this is why i didn't believe yamato was joining despite all the times she claimed she would
but fans expected oda to develop her later
it seems it wil never come

Status
Not open for further replies.