Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I will never forgive him for what he did to Jack...
:kriwhat:
I think Jack is actually going to get a win pretty soon. This is probably the greatest sign that I have lost all sanity.
:jackcopium:
I still believe in Act 4, and think King will rally the Beast Pirates to defend Wano (since he was waiting for Joy Boy, and Luffy is Joy Boy). So, I have Jack redeeming himself by defending the Minks against invaders attacking Wano.

G

Gorosei Informer

I had a skin infection once and tried to tell my derm that i read on a forum what it most likely is and how to treat
happens all the time

Tell me about it

Had a toe infection years ago.
Went to the doctor.
Doctor said literally: "it doesn't look like a ingrown toenail but let's just do the standard treatment for ingrown toe nails"

The standard treatment : surgically REMOVE!! the fucking toenail.

Doc told me to make new appointment for the surgery.

I didn't do it. Instead, I began to apply tea tree essential oil on the toe, every day.

After a few weeks the infection was gone.

And it makes me FURIOUS that health professionals pretend this stuff has no scientific explanation.
When it literally does, there's papers on that and actual research. But they rather want you to buy chemical pharma drugs that can be patented and branded.
Also why do they all have to put on the "I'm the doctor here so stfu" attitude.
I think it's psychological.
They study like crazy for years and years and then think they are somehow superior.
In my school, everyone who got straight A abitur went for studying medicine. Not because of personal interest but because then knew it will give them prestige, the power over human life and (in the long run) tons of money.

Some years ago I was in hospital. I had to take legal action against the fucking hospital because they refused to treat me appropriately.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
happens all the time

Tell me about it

Had a toe infection years ago.
Went to the doctor.
Doctor said literally: "it doesn't look like a ingrown toenail but let's just do the standard treatment for ingrown toe nails"

The standard treatment : surgically REMOVE!! the fucking toenail.

Doc told me to make new appointment for the surgery.

I didn't do it. Instead, I began to apply tea tree essential oil on the toe, every day.

After a few weeks the infection was gone.

And it makes me FURIOUS that health professionals pretend this stuff has no scientific explanation.
When it literally does, there's papers on that and actual research. But they rather want you to buy chemical pharma drugs that can be patented and branded.

I think it's psychological.
They study like crazy for years and years and then think they are somehow superior.
In my school, everyone who got straight A abitur went for studying medicine. Not because of personal interest but because then knew it will give them prestige, the power over human life and (in the long run) tons of money.

Some years ago I was in hospital. I had to take legal action against the fucking hospital because they refused to treat me appropriately.
The worst part is the medical disinformation it causes. Because the medical industry wants to milk everything for profit, people grow wary of the entire medical field, and start distrusting all of it.

A doctor lies to them once, so they reject all modern medicine and start believing in eating random metals or some shit. If the medical industries weren't such shit, people wouldn't have so many stupid, crazy takes about medicine.

The worst part is the medical disinformation it causes. Because the medical industry wants to milk everything for profit, people grow wary of the entire medical field, and start distrusting all of it.

A doctor lies to them once, so they reject all modern medicine and start believing in eating random metals or some shit. If the medical industries weren't such shit, people wouldn't have so many stupid, crazy takes about medicine.
Doctors are not scientists. Most of them don't even know how the drugs they prescribe work in the first place, no cap.
They only know what drugs to prescribe for what disease (and also what brand).

This post 100000% true

There's people who are so disillusioned with modern medicine that they go to miracle healers instead and believe them all sorts off bullshit, like that clapping your hands while shouting wards off the evil spirits that cause the illness.

If only doctors did their jobs properly. There wouldn't be so many anti vaxxers and Covid deniers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.