Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smash his legs too then I guess, cause he's useless. Though, it's a deadly technique, so he might be saving if for some serious situation.
No like iirc he verbatim says he hasn’t learned/mastered how to do it
Post automatically merged:

True but it's mentioned somewhere he had 5,might be 6 actually
I don’t remember that lol

Why is it hype learning an ability that kills you?
If that ability can let you tango with top tiers like juubidara, then it's worth it. Also, guy couldn't do any other jutsu at all. So he focused and achieved something he could shine with.

True but it's mentioned somewhere he had 5,might be 6 actually
Hiruzen had all the hype in paper. And then when we look at actual feats......

He did stop First and seconds edo tensei in part 1 I guess.

If that ability can let you tango with top tiers like juubidara, then it's worth it. Also, guy couldn't do any other jutsu at all. So he focused and achieved something he could shine with.

Hiruzen had all the hype in paper. And then when we look at actual feats......

He did stop First and seconds edo tensei in part 1 I guess.

I mean tbh he doesn’t really have an anti feat, and I thought edo hiruzen was quite impressive, but yeah I don’t think kishimoto anticipated how much larger the scale would get. Prime Hiruzen definitely bitch slaps that cuck tobirama though

I know. That's why I had to be careful with my words. I do not doubt her mental strength or her endurance. But she never felt like a fighter.

Besides, Roger basically just used her. It would really suck if she left everything for Roger just so that Roger could have a child.
Yeah, I will grant that the flower in her hair might mean something, but she really didn't seem like a fighter. She was Roger's son incubator, that's all. :josad:

No because there’s like 3 strong people to have ever come out of that village that we know of.
The problem is that the whole point of the 8th Gates, Guy, and his father is that you can access the 8th gate through sheer effort rather than underlying talen.t

So the bloody mist not having talent shouldn't matter, literally borderline enslaved child soldiers should be able to/forced to put in the effort to unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.