Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece chapter 1061
Title: "Emperor Shanks vs Bartolomeo of Strawhat Grand fleet"

- Shanks is approaching Bartolomeo, he wants to ask him a certain question
- Bartolomeo sees Shanks and his crew coming for him and freaks out
- Shanks goes for his sword and immediately attacks Barto
- Barto manages to create a barrier in the last moment, resulting in Shanks blocked in a square shaped barrier
- Benn Beckman and the other crewmates start to laugh very loudly
- Shanks, who was trying to break the barrier with sword slashes hears his crewmates, immediately stops and starts laughing too
- Suddenly Shanks stops laughing and pulls out a tremendous Conqueror Haki shock wave that manages to create a small crack in Barto's barrier
- Bartolomeo on the other hand is on his knees because he barely managed to not faint
- Shanks says: "Now with this crack and with my sword skills I can break this barrier"
- Shanks then uses Gryphon Fiery Sword Style and breaks Bartolomeo's squared barrier entirely.
- "Now tell me one thing Luffy's henchman", says Shanks

Chapter end. Break next week.

I am not going to disclose the other half of the chapter because it's insane.
There's another half?!

With the reaction faces to Bart's barrier and Shanks' haki, this is at least 16 pages worth of material

One piece chapter 1061
Title: "Emperor Shanks vs Bartolomeo of Strawhat Grand fleet"

- Shanks is approaching Bartolomeo, he wants to ask him a certain question
- Bartolomeo sees Shanks and his crew coming for him and freaks out
- Shanks goes for his sword and immediately attacks Barto
- Barto manages to create a barrier in the last moment, resulting in Shanks blocked in a square shaped barrier
- Benn Beckman and the other crewmates start to laugh very loudly
- Shanks, who was trying to break the barrier with sword slashes hears his crewmates, immediately stops and starts laughing too
- Suddenly Shanks stops laughing and pulls out a tremendous Conqueror Haki shock wave that manages to create a small crack in Barto's barrier
- Bartolomeo on the other hand is on his knees because he barely managed to not faint
- Shanks says: "Now with this crack and with my sword skills I can break this barrier"
- Shanks then uses Gryphon Fiery Sword Style and breaks Bartolomeo's squared barrier entirely.
- "Now tell me one thing Luffy's henchman", says Shanks

Chapter end. Break next week.

I am not going to disclose the other half of the chapter because it's insane.
Shanks needs haki to crack a barrier. Truly not as strong as Buggy:pepebuggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.