Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just checked that.

So probably his mom is Garp's daughter, not Dragon being his son.

G4 next to Dragon is a reach but a nice catch by that.
Idk ab that man it wouldn’t make sense
Dragon has the “Monkey D.” Name as well

I doubt Dragon suddenly married in the “Monkey” family and all of a sudden obtained the “D.” Initial and besides Ivankov saw Dragon in Luffy and noted they had great willpower

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk ab that man it wouldn’t make sense
Dragon has the “Monkey D.” Name as well

I doubt Dragon suddenly married in the “Monkey” family and all of a sudden obtained the “D.” Initial and besides Ivankov saw Dragon in Luffy and noted they had great willpower
Willpower is a no brainer imho.

Ivankov seeing Dragon in Luffy is also self-explanatory, their sense of justice is similar. What bothers me the most, tho not like most needed, Garp never referred to Dragon as his son if I recall.

He always says "Luffy is a son of Dragon the Revolutionary". He never says something such as: "My son is the head of the Revolutionary Army" blah blah.

We will see. Remember that we might both be wrong, Oda will retcon everything and Crocodile will be Luffy's mother:josad:

stop

Luffy with Blueno Gorbachev, then 2v1 with dragon against imu (with dragon ending up being defeated) and luffy finishing it off
WG/Marines will be final villains. BB is just a stepping stone.

WG is the answer to most questions. BB is just another pirate on the chessboard.
We are in the final saga. One Piece ends when the titular treasure is found. Blackbeard has been propped up as Luffy's greatest rival since Jaya (or even Drum Island), his recent portrayal in Amazon Lily not withstanding. Imu has done nothing to show s/he will be top or "God" tier fighter (s/he has done nothing to suggest s/he'll be a fighter to begin with) and can only be a big bad in an arc with the central Marines as main enemies.

If the postskip paralleling preskip is true, the final saga will be the Summit War with Blackbeard replacing Whitebeard.

Fishman = East Blue
SMILE's = Baroque Works/Sky Island
VS Emperors = CP9/Florian Triangle
Final = Summit War

The most honest Zorofan I’ve ever met

Post automatically merged:

i wish more were this honest
I mean thats the only reason I tolerate Zoro. Pretty much all the important characters are bad. Either oda doesn't do anything with the "Character" or just ruins them by adding stuff. Zoro is saved from all that BS and its good that he remains the badass swordsman which he was. :endthis:

I mean thats the only reason I tolerate Zoro. Pretty much all the important characters are bad. Either oda doesn't do anything with the "Character" or just ruins them by adding stuff. Zoro is saved from all that BS and its good that he remains the badass swordsman which he was. :endthis:
Gotta respect the real 💯 and now that you mention it….

Oda absolutely does protect him….wow what an eye opener

Willpower is a no brainer imho.

Ivankov seeing Dragon in Luffy is also self-explanatory, their sense of justice is similar. What bothers me the most, tho not like most needed, Garp never referred to Dragon as his son if I recall.

He always says "Luffy is a son of Dragon the Revolutionary". He never says something such as: "My son is the head of the Revolutionary Army" blah blah.

We will see. Remember that we might both be wrong, Oda will retcon everything and Crocodile will be Luffy's mother:josad:
Hopefully fucking not…..such a gross theory

that would mean Luffy beat his mom…..also how are garp and Dragon 8ft something but Luffy is 5’8?

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta respect the real 💯 and now that you mention it….

Oda absolutely does protect him….wow what an eye opener

Hopefully fucking not…..such a gross theory

that would mean Luffy beat his mom…..also how are garp and Dragon 8fr something but Luffy is 5’8?
Bet ya if you asked Oda this question he would reply with: "Luffy can stretch cuz DF so it doesn't matter".:goatasure::memehm:

He should be taller tho.

For artistic choice. See base Luffy in front of Kata or else, it looks terrible, dude is almost like an ant compared to them.

We are in the final saga. One Piece ends when the titular treasure is found. Blackbeard has been propped up as Luffy's greatest rival since Jaya (or even Drum Island), his recent portrayal in Amazon Lily not withstanding. Imu has done nothing to show s/he will be top or "God" tier fighter (s/he has done nothing to suggest s/he'll be a fighter to begin with) and can only be a big bad in an arc with the central Marines as main enemies.

If the postskip paralleling preskip is true, the final saga will be the Summit War with Blackbeard replacing Whitebeard.

Fishman = East Blue
SMILE's = Baroque Works/Sky Island
VS Emperors = CP9/Florian Triangle
Final = Summit War
Blackbeard stocks are not high right now. We will see sooner or later.

Blackbeard strikes me as this villain who bites more than he can chew.

Vegapunk defo a psycho who doesn't give a fuck about good/bad and will work for whoever provides him with toys to play with.

The girl looks like his family/assistant or possibly a body vessel.

Vegapunk was stated to be an old man unless Oda just found a solution to all plot hole problems.

aKa retcon whatever I f'ed up.
Probably a clone as the mark is Punk 02, the original Vegapunk will probably not have that.

Or that's the new vessel for his brain, and the old Vegapunk is dead.

Blackbeard stocks are not high right now. We will see sooner or later.

Blackbeard strikes me as this villain who bites more than he can chew.
Even tho Blackbeard is one of my favs Oda fucked up introducing him in 1059

He feels like he was just added to have an update on the characters it would've been a much better chapter if it was Boa vs SSG, then have Blackbeard achieve his goal (Make it a different DF) the next chapter.

It just makes it goofy that blackbeard got a 1.8 billion bounty raise for just attacking the Kuja pirates that resulted in him retreating with nothing gained

Vegapunk defo a psycho who doesn't give a fuck about good/bad and will work for whoever provides him with toys to play with.

The girl looks like his family/assistant or possibly a body vessel.

Vegapunk was stated to be an old man unless Oda just found a solution to all plot hole problems.

aKa retcon whatever I f'ed up.
That girl looks like Uta\Sanji's mother with right eye hidden by hair.

Even tho Blackbeard is one of my favs Oda fucked up introducing him in 1059

He feels like he was just added to have an update on the characters it would've been a much better chapter if it was Boa vs SSG, then have Blackbeard achieve his goal (Make it a different DF) the next chapter.

It just makes it goofy that blackbeard got a 1.8 billion bounty raise for just attacking the Kuja pirates and resulting in him retreating with nothing gained from it
He kidnapped Loby which is a news and thus bounty increased.

Yeah, kinda.

Luffy looking like Garp by 60 is creepy if I think about it. Either Oda doesn't care about how genetics work or he didn't tell us the truth about Luffy's parents.

How can he look like his grandpa and not his dad?

Unless Luffy's mom is just bonafide Garp with boobs:goatasure:
Ngl I kinda always imagined Luffy had as mom someone like Dadan.

A marine Captain being kidnapped resulted in a 1.8 billion bounty raise

Garp really was pissed asf then
:risitavirus:
Hey he kidnapped the boyfriend of the Fleet Admiral's daughter

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ngl I kinda always imagined Luffy had as mom someone like Dadan.
That's most likely because of the interview where Oda said that Luffy's mom doesn't have to be a stunning woman or something like that, right?

@Kurozumi Seven7

Agree. Oda Clowned BB imho. Not too hard but clowned still.

@Monkey D. Luffy

Maybe Im suspects BB to be reincarnation/body vessel for Xebec? That would explain how Shanks let his guard down because he thought he is fighting some fatass and inside is literally the brain/spirit of one of the baddest mfkers on earth.

Or just the Royal family.

That's most likely because of the interview where Oda said that Luffy's mom doesn't have to be a stunning woman or something like that, right?

@Kurozumi Seven7

Agree. Oda Clowned BB imho. Not too hard but clowned still.

@Monkey D. Luffy

Maybe Im suspects BB to be reincarnation/body vessel for Xebec? That would explain how Shanks let his guard down because he thought he is fighting some fatass and inside is literally the brain/spirit of one of the baddest mfkers on earth.

Or just the Royal family.
Oda always likes for people to look down on Blackbeard first, remember pre timeskip when he failed to catch Luffy first, was trying to make him look weak vs Ace by screaming after his attacks, was screaming after a G2 punch, got bodied by magellan, but ended up recruiting a crew of level 6 prisoners, is the only person in the world to have obtained a 2nd df (typical big bad trope breaking rules in verse).

People are not used to this tho, I think BB as a villain is made to be underestimated, think of him as villain Luffy who has plot armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.