Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda always likes for people to look down on Blackbeard first, remember pre timeskip when he failed to catch Luffy first, was trying to make him look weak vs Ace by screaming after his attacks, was screaming after a G2 punch, got bodied by magellan, but ended up recruiting a crew of level 6 prisoners, is the only person in the world to have obtained a 2nd df (typical big bad trope breaking rules in verse).

People are not used to this tho, I think BB as a villain is made to be underestimated, think of him as villain Luffy who has plot armor.
I kind of agree but you must remember that Blackbeard is genuinely pissing his pants when he see some actual mfkers who he knows are strong.

WB was dying and Garp/Sengoku are nowhere near their peak.

Akainu is in his prime now. Blackbeard with Shiryu at that point preferred to peace the fuck out.

Now the shit with Rayleigh.

Magellan thing is tricky because of Magellan's DF. BB's Yami couldn't do shit and it was Shiryu's knowledge about Magellan that saved their asses in last moment.

I'm not looking down on him as some fodder. Nah nah nah. I just prefer Shanks to be anti villain for Luffy rather than BB be final villain.

I feel like Xebec is Blackbeard's Shanks.
Makes sense.

Tho I still like the idea with Xebec inside or just someone else. The theory about Blackbeard sharing body for more than one soul is pretty good in my opinion.

Maybe Blackbeard is actually the guy who sailed with WB and etc but the BB who betrayed WB is actually Xebec who took over when the chance presented itself?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vegapunk is probanly gonna take some dna sample from Luffy and reveal it to everyone that he's a mythical zoan.

And is likely gonna clone hia df like Kaido's. So who's going to grab that then :quest:

BB's 3rd df? Burgess df? Or Vegapunk's Nika version of the pacifista?
One thing is certain. We are getting into shaky territories in terms of writing.

Vegapunk of course will be innovative and all but I'm afraid it will crush a lot of established plots/systems in the story.

One thing is certain. We are getting into shaky territories in terms of writing.

Vegapunk of course will be innovative and all but I'm afraid it will crush a lot of established plots/systems in the story.
We have been into the shaky territory of writing for more than a decade now, at this point I am immune or will drop it altogether, but wont be mad or anything.

It's been established that her island is what potentially the future of OP might look like centuries later. So her island might be almost as advanced as the ancient kingdom which was also regarded as advanced, they were probably the one's who created the df's, while Vegapunk can make clones of them.

Re-created Kaido's df from his dna
Implemented Kizaru's lasers into cyborg probably using his dna too.
Made them even better with lunarian genes and warlords (chibi mihawk using his sword)

So might as well take a dna sample from Luffy to recreate his df. She (?) seems like she will help others as long as she gets something in return, that's why she helps the WG since they have a crapton of money from their tributes that fund her research. Same with straw hats, she might help th nut for her own agenda, his df might spark curiosity to her, like with Kaido.

And this being her island she could use that df for her own creation, since for some reason she regarded Kaido's df a failure even tho a child is learning his abilities, she made that at a different lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.