Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but if I make up a hypothetical scenario and you answer me the hypothetical scenario didn't happen I can only conclude you are incapable of following a coversation.
It's narrative wise, obviously, cloning and reviving are 2 different concept but in a story, when a character return because cloning or a reviving spell, it's has the same meaning and impact narrative wise. It's what Oda was talking about. It's not about the process:endthis:

Me:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

It's narrative wise, obviously, cloning and reviving are 2 different concept but in a story, when a character return because cloning or a reviving spell, it's has the same meaning and impact narrative wise. It's what Oda was talking about. It's not about the process:endthis:
The narrative is the substitution of the last order (humans) with the new order (cyborgs, clones, etc.). It's about turning the most dangerous pirates of the seas into ultimate weapons that can't oppose the world government. It's about deshumanizing the world and making an utopia for the ones who reign it. It doesn't matter if they use the bloodline of a race they erradicated, or the blood of the ones who are their enemies. Seeing an Ace clone won't be a "revival". It will go that way, you can't play with people's memories like that. As long as these persons are precious to someone or they are acknowledged, they can't exist as a weapon for the ones who murdered them.

"Revival" in One Piece has been a thing since Thriller Bark. The soul is dead, but the memories of the body can be found if you dig deep. It's an interesting concept since it's used as a way to send off the remainings of a person who ceased to be a long time ago. If you didn't bitch about Ryuma, Cindry or Oars, don't bitch about this.

The narrative is the substitution of the last order (humans) with the new order (cyborgs, clones, etc.). It's about turning the most dangerous pirates of the seas into ultimate weapons that can't oppose the world government. It's about deshumanizing the world and making an utopia for the ones who reign it. It doesn't matter if they use the bloodline of a race they erradicated, or the blood of the ones who are their enemies. Seeing an Ace clone won't be a "revival". It will go that way, you can't play with people's memories like that. As long as these persons are precious to someone or they are acknowledged, they can't exist as a weapon for the ones who murdered them.

"Revival" in One Piece has been a thing sice Thriller Bark. The soul is dead, but the memories of the body can be found if you dig deep. It's an interesting concept since it's used as a way to send off the remainings of a person who ceased to be a long time ago. If you didn't bitch about Ryuma, Cindry or Oars, don't bitch about this.
Tf are you talking about? How do you know the WG wants that, are you Oda?:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.