Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth
What about this White Rabbit thing?
Ig it's likely Wyatt but tbh I'm not hyped for him AT ALL. It all ends up too convulted with his storylines
Yeah, I never liked Wyatt overall, let alone The Fiend.

Fucking hell, look at my username.

Fiend ruined Seth's title reign. This no selling the finishers bullshit pissed me off.

If he returns and does the same shit even under Triple H then he should never be allowed back to WWE. Fucking Husky Harris.

He sucker punched one of the Bucks ( Tag team in AEW ) in the face and left him with a black eye. He started brawling with another dude and his friend who was in the locker room with him fucking bite one of them xD.
They probably went easy on him because he would been hospitalised if even a hobo fought him seriously

I still remember him wanting to fight Chris Brown, in Hindsight Chris Brown would have butchered him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmao. the bite mark is in such a crazy spot too. kenny says he wasnt fighting but he has to have had ace in a headlock to get bit on the inside of the fucking forearm. or else hes biting into kennys arm like a chicken leg
I'm shaking inside and laughing outside from this.

Can you imagine two ( around light heavyweight class ) guys doing this shit?

xD.

I thought this was work at first.

Fiend ruined Seth's title reign. This no selling the finishers bullshit pissed me off.

If he returns and does the same shit even under Triple H then he should never be allowed back to WWE. Fucking Husky Harris.
Wyatt needs a strong filter for his characters. He has good ideas and a lot of them but he wants to do everything all at once with everyone and that just ends up being a mess.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They probably went easy on him because he would been hospitalised if even a hobo fought him seriously

I still remember him wanting to fight Chris Brown, in Hindsight Chris Brown would have butchered him
Punk buried one of the most promising rising stars in recent years. Dude's name is Adam "Hangman" Page.

Page didn't like the idea of dropping the title to fucking part timer Punk but was forced to because AEW fans are fucking marks who thought CM Punk was a blessing in the Wrestling World.

He got the title and started ordering people around at the backstage.

Funnily enough all of the promos Eddie Kingston and MJF did about Punk being a hypocritical crying little bitch not a leader came true.

When it comes to hand to hand combat. He was outwrestled by some midget back in WWE when he started arguing with him.

( By midget I don't mean actual midget but some really short wrestler ).

Punk buried one of the most promising rising stars in recent years. Dude's name is Adam "Hangman" Page.

Page didn't like the idea of dropping the title to fucking part timer Punk but was forced to because AEW fans are fucking marks who thought CM Punk was a blessing in the Wrestling World.

Funnily enough all of the promos Eddie Kingston and MJF did about Punk being a hypocritical crying little bitch not a leader came true.

When it comes to hand to hand combat. He was outwrestled by some midget back in WWE when he started arguing with him.

CM Punk is a selfish little bitch. Seth Rollins is far better than him. Has done more than he has in the WWE and doesn't whine like a little bitch when he isn't the main man too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
CM Punk is a selfish little bitch. Seth Rollins is far better than him. Has done more than he has in the WWE and doesn't whine like a little bitch when he isn't the main man too.
It's 120% truth.

CM Punk: Cries like a little bitch because he didn't get something.

Seth: Wrestles his ass off, gives promos of his life and enjoys his life. Don't ask for title runs even if he could.

They are so polar opposites lmao.

Without any Irony Ryback should beat the shit out of him

i have to respect anybody who pulls off bullshit like "ok my gimmick is i no sell all your shit and then win". but i dont have to like watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.