Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hes truly gonna get PTSD when he finds out what Gear 5th does too! If he saw what it did to Kaido, I'm sure he would say "NOPE FUCK THIS, I'M OUT!"

I'm certain Oda is gonna make Luffy and Lucci into a gag moment, given what hes like lately especially and how he's just treated Kaku too. CP0 are already in the gutter too before this arc as well, pretty much not just in it, but now moved in permanently/living in it somewhat at least.

All of those are weird Pagan stuff from Europe

There's a reason to why Russian orthodox church started denouncing The Pagan elements of Protestant/Catholic Christianity
Pagan is just a term used by Church as a part of its marketing strategy. Nothing weird in Ancient Civilizations
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back, Seatonnes and Tejas. I hope your month long vacation was good.

Try not to break anymore rules. It might end up being a permanent ban the next time :usoprice:
Doesn't matter

1069: Rematch
- Luffy gives Bonney to Jimbe and tells him and Chopper to leave, he will handle CP0
- Lucci says he was waiting for a rematch and thought Luffy's hair where white now
- Luffy asks Lucci if he wants to see his new form and he goes Gear 5
- Stussy uses some power to override Luffy's boots and Luffy is stuck to the ground, Luffy is shocked he can't move
- Lucci orders S-Bear to attack Luffy, he uses his fruit to blow away Luffy's head, it's blown back of the island
- Luffy composes himself and his head comes flying back and he headbutts the S-Bear, it's completely destroyed
- CP0 is shocked
- Luffy then turns his boots and ground to rubber and the entire surroundings begin to bounce, including CP0
- Luffy finnaly get's loose from his boots and is shot high into the sky
- Lucci questions what the hell is going on and what happened to Strawhat
- Luffy comes back falling down, but he's in his giant form, he uses Giant Gattling on all the CP0 agents
- All of CP0 is knocked out (including Stussy and Kaku) except Lucci is still able to call Luffy a freak and then passes out aswell
- Luffy laughs his ass of and the chapter ends

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Santa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:christnally::drakihi::christman:

I sat on Santa's lap at the mall and asked for ZKK he, but, called security. Fat bastard.

Don't worry, I kidnapped a reindeer, so I'm negotiating terms with Mrs. Claus over hostage release.

That red and white bastard committing mass acts of illegal trespassing and collapsing our economies with his Yuletide Charity better hope he doesn't get cavities from all those milk and cookies, because I'm holding his beard over the open fire until all his fucking elves have free rides to dental school.

Santa has a week to give in to my demands, or he'll start getting pieces of Rudolph sent to him in the mail, I ain't playing reindeer games.

1069: Rematch
- Luffy gives Bonney to Jimbe and tells him and Chopper to leave, he will handle CP0
- Lucci says he was waiting for a rematch and thought Luffy's hair where white now
- Luffy asks Lucci if he wants to see his new form and he goes Gear 5
- Stussy uses some power to override Luffy's boots and Luffy is stuck to the ground, Luffy is shocked he can't move
- Lucci orders S-Bear to attack Luffy, he uses his fruit to blow away Luffy's head, it's blown back of the island
- Luffy composes himself and his head comes flying back and he headbutts the S-Bear, it's completely destroyed
- CP0 is shocked
- Luffy then turns his boots and ground to rubber and the entire surroundings begin to bounce, including CP0
- Luffy finnaly get's loose from his boots and is shot high into the sky
- Lucci questions what the hell is going on and what happened to Strawhat
- Luffy comes back falling down, but he's in his giant form, he uses Giant Gattling on all the CP0 agents
- All of CP0 is knocked out (including Stussy and Kaku) except Lucci is still able to call Luffy a freak and then passes out aswell
- Luffy laughs his ass of and the chapter ends
Nice Godfy headcannon spoilers but Base Godfy is enough to wipe all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.