Status
Not open for further replies.
What about current usopp?
They are about the same level but i know from trustworthy Sources that Oda would nerf current Ussopp if they'd fight right now. So he is waiting for Elbaf.

:specialmeh:

Akainu loses hard
I am not sure some people think hes going to be luffys toughest fight yet because of his devil fruit ability being ranked as one of the highest in offensive Power.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
Im hoping. If Luffy struggles I would feel like the whole Kaido fight was for nothing.
It depends what we mean with "struggle". if we mean that Luffy doesn't need to almost kill himself with fatigue then yes, but i don't see Lucci being able to stand up to current Luffy as a problem. It's still Lucci, one of the strongest people he fought, he's not gonna get the bellamy treatment

It depends what we mean with "struggle". if we mean that Luffy doesn't need to almost kill himself with fatigue then yes, but i don't see Lucci being able to stand up to current Luffy as a problem. It's still Lucci, one of the strongest people he fought, he's not gonna get the bellamy treatment
One of the strongest people he fought… in the Grand Line. Almost 2 decades ago and 2 years ago in the story.

He’s probably stronger than he used to be, but not enough to make Luffy lose, knock him out or push him to blood and sweat. Unless the WG gave him some secret ability or something, but I doubt it.

I feel like Lucci might get fucked up and forced to retreat. Luffy needs the recognition even if it means clowning a little bit on Lucci. This man is a whole ass yonko bro.

When that chapter comes the admin of that account is going to run again and comeback as a different person with a new made up gender.
The sad part is, they actually did that when the Cross Guild chapter with Mihawk happened I believe. :josad:

They said that the old ”admin” quit because they got mad at the chapter so a new person came along to maintain the account and said that they were from some other area of some sort. I don’t remember where but it was really funny :suresure:

I can’t find the tweet because they delete them periodically, unfortunately. They currently only have 231 tweets, the last one being from October 4th apparently.

The sad part is, they actually did that when the Cross Guild chapter with Mihawk happened I believe. :josad:

They said that the old ”admin” quit because they got mad at the chapter so a new person came along to maintain the account and said that they were from some other area of some sort. I don’t remember where but it was really funny :suresure:

I can’t find the tweet because they delete them periodically, unfortunately. They currently only have 231 tweets, the last one being from October 4th apparently.
I know. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.