Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
We literally see base Luffy dodge Kaido attacks and have Yonko level reactions speed. He didn’t need adCoC for that
I wonder if Luffy or Kaido were faster at the end of their battle.

Kaido's speed blitzes are what made him so horrifying to deal with, and one of the reasons the anime has fucked up animating him.

Kaido might have a big wind up at times, but once he starts moving, he's lightning fast.

At the same time, Luffy is one of the faster characters in the verse. I guess Kuma it technically the fastest?

I wonder if Luffy or Kaido were faster at the end of their battle.

Kaido's speed blitzes are what made him so horrifying to deal with, and one of the reasons the anime has fucked up animating him.

Kaido might have a big wind up at times, but once he starts moving, he's lightning fast.

At the same time, Luffy is one of the faster characters in the verse. I guess Kuma it technically the fastest?
Kizaru

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Mythical Zoans are basically fantasy animals, I doubt that Onimaru or Stronger awakened their fruits.
The world isn't ready for Awakened Stronger.

He's the king of the the skies
You know him well
He's finally back
To spread disease
He's sicker, and feebler, and stronger too
He's the mascot of the Blackbeard crew

All I've had stuck in my head for the last 2 days is a Courage the Cowardly Dog trance remix from the Return the Slab episode and the DK Rap from Donkey Kong 64, send help

G

Gorosei Informer

The world isn't ready for Awakened Stronger.

He's the king of the the skies
You know him well
He's finally back
To spread disease
He's sicker, and feebler, and stronger too
He's the mascot of the Blackbeard crew

All I've had stuck in my head for the last 2 days is a Courage the Cowardly Dog trance remix from the Return the Slab episode and the DK Rap from Donkey Kong 64, send help
Here I'll help:

Status
Not open for further replies.