Status
Not open for further replies.
Neko chapter, let's go!

Maybe Stussy has a cat fruit? Can't be a Lucci hint surely? Cat Burglar Nami? Pizarro speaks with a cat-like mannerism too?

Honestly though, I bet its something we can't guess without knowing the actual context from the chapter, a full summary at least or the raws to chapter itself even.

Maybe @Natalija confirmed for the chapter?
A kitty? :neesama:

Has the bird of Lucci’s shoulder been talked about? Like why does he have it?
Lucci is a dark mirror of Luffy.

Luffy's origin involves him rescuing people from a plot by a king working with pirates to burn his own citizens alive.
Luccy's origin involves him murdering a king's people kidnapped by pirates.

Luffy and Lucci both love fighting, are blunt about their feelings, have similar fighting styles, are endurance fighters, and are connected to Cipher Pol (with Luffy's Fruit being stolen from a CP ship).

Lucci shows no care for his allies, however, his allies trust him and support him: after Enies Lobby, Lucci wouldn't have recovered without CP9 working together to pay his medical costs.

Luffy is known to be kind and friendly towards animals, so Lucci having Hattori is just another parallel between them. Like Luffy, Lucci can communicate with nature almost like a 6th sense.

I hope Lucci eventually lets go of dark justice, and pursues true justice. The fact that he's questioning orders is a positive sign.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
G

Gorosei Informer

Looks like I'm getting the spicy chapter I was hoping for
Main subs beware, you're in for a scare
:pepebusi:

Btw I think Awakening will be a bigger, stronger, but more feral hybrid transformation that's more animal than human and taps deeper into the animalistic instincts.
Yeah that's what it's like apparently too. The Wiki refers to it as that from Impel Down too. I do remember hearing about remember going more primal in awakening in hindsight.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Little summary of the chapter

Chapter 1,069 : "Mascarade"

In the cover, Vegapunk is doing experiences on Caesar and Judge. They're above a cauldron and are crying. Queen, next to Vegapunk, is laughing at them.

Lucci is surprised to see Luffy on Egghead Island. He asks Luffy why he is on Vegapunk's territory?

Luffy is about to answer, but he sees Atlas, half destroyed, crawling in their direction. She asks Luffy's group to help them. Lucci asks his question to Luffy for the second time, but Luffy doesn't answer.

He turns on Jinbei and Chopper and tells them to bring Bonney on the top floor laboratory. Jinbei is complying. Chopper says to Luffy that he is going to stay with him. Jinbei tells Chopper to come with him because Bonney will need a doctor when she wakes up.

Luffy: "Leave! I'll reach you later..."

Then, Jinbei and Chopper are running to reach the top floor lab.

Luffy vs Lucci.

Lucci is in difficulty. Stussy calls someone, she orders the person to join them on Egghead Island. We can't see the person she's talking to, just it's silouhette. The mysterious character is on a ship on the outskirt of the island

Stussy : Do you hear me, you dumb? We need your help, join us !!!"

Mysterious guy: "What's the problem? Did Kaku fell in a hole?"

Stussy: "No. Straw Hat Luffy is here."

Mysterious guy: "Uhhh...!?"

Back to the monitoring room, Nami's group see there are CP0 members around the Sunny. Zoro and Sanji say they're heading to the Sunny beat them.

We see Luffy and Lucci are still fighting. Suddenly, they're interrupted by an explosion close to them. It's Kuma, he's carrying Atlas in his arms and is facing CP0 members.

Stussy is pressing the mysterious guy to come on the island.

Stussy: "Hey, you stupid dumb!! We absolutely absolutely need you!!"

Mysterious guy: "Okay... Okay... I'm coming. Don't worry.

There is a brief silence between the two. The conversation resumes.

"Uh? Wait."

Stussy: "What again?!"

Mysterious guy: "I can't come. Seems like we have guests..."

Stussy: "WH-WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?

At the end of the chapter, we can see the CP0's ship outside of Egghead Island. On the background, multiple ships are coming into it's position. Cross Guild is written on the mainsail.

End of the chapter. No break next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.