Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make Zoro and Kuina cousins :whitepress:
I don't think there was ever any implied love there lol. Its not weird at all. Anyway, I think he's Ushimaru's son (who isn't directly related to Kozaburo). When Wano fell (which was 20 years ago, which was around Zoro's age being 21), I could see Ushimaru sending his son and maybe his wife to East Blue to be with Kozaburo and raise him there. Especially if wanted to save his son from a life in Wano.

Idk, if YP is pretty hyped about the chapter, then I'm not sure its this anyway. Just a theory.

Like this is literally Zoro with a mustache (its not a big frown):

YP is an Australian fan worked with some contributors to the One Piece Podcast years ago who found the method of accessing Shueisha and Toei test sites to get their info up before it was made public. Through releasing that info and hosting scans at one point he created a following and eventually came into contact with distributors of the leaked JUMPs.
...lol...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
YP is an Australian fan worked with some contributors to the One Piece Podcast years ago who found the method of accessing Shueisha and Toei test sites to get their info up before it was made public. Through releasing that info and hosting scans at one point he created a following and eventually came into contact with distributors of the leaked JUMPs.
I read that he worked for the English side of Shueisha or some kind of shit.

So it was fake. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.