Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper definitively and canonically Mihawk is the strongest Swordsman. Which puts him in a league above Roger, Shanks, and Rayleigh. These three are legendary swordsman characters within the story of One Piece.

I think characters like Roger, Shanks, Whitebeard, and Luffy transcend these titles and labels via their charisma, political power, and connections.

Whether these characters are stronger or not does not matter, rather whomever follows them does. Which Mihawk even stated himself, the most powerful man on the seas is the one with allies.

@Kuro Ashi @Peroroncino Im just saying Oda could twist a narrative to make Shanks seem stronger because of his collaborative strength of Yonko power and influence. There will never be an in canon definitive answer stated. Rather a bunch of miscellaneous notions here and there paint the logical picture.

On paper definitively and canonically Mihawk is the strongest Swordsman. Which puts him in a league above Roger, Shanks, and Rayleigh. These three are legendary swordsman characters within the story of One Piece.

I think characters like Roger, Shanks, Whitebeard, and Luffy transcend these titles and labels via their charisma, political power, and connections.

Whether these characters are stronger or not does not matter, rather whomever follows them does. Which Mihawk even stated himself, the most powerful man on the seas is the one with allies.

@Kuro Ashi @Peroroncino Im just saying Oda could twist a narrative to make Shanks seem stronger because of his collaborative strength of Yonko power and influence. There will never be an in canon definitive answer stated. Rather a bunch of miscellaneous notions here and there paint the logical picture.
I don't really think so, shanks was definitely equal to mihawk before he lost his arm in terms of physical strength

But you do make an interesting point, maybe shanks was stronger than mihawk and still is, not because he's a better swordsman but because he has a really op crew, that would explain the 1cm difference in height hint oda dropped a while ago

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't really think so, shanks was definitely equal to mihawk before he lost his arm in terms of physical strength

But you do make an interesting point, maybe shanks was stronger than mihawk and still is, not because he's a better swordsman but because he has a really op crew, that would explain the 1cm difference in height hint oda dropped a while ago
Shanks is stronger fighter but worse swordsman

Shanks probably has Rayleigh's fighting style, he used kicks and his sword, mihawk was definitely more skilled but shanks probably had a better haki and physical strength
I don’t think better Haki is a thing. They both have the same Haki. Two handed attacks are just better than one. For example, Kaido switched from a one handed TB on Luffy to two handed against Big Mom. And Zoro’s Hiryu Kaen is a one sword side that uses both hands. And is definitely more powerful than some of his three swords attacks

I don’t think better Haki is a thing. They both have the same Haki. Two handed attacks are just better than one. For example, Kaido switched from a one handed TB on Luffy to two handed against Big Mom. And Zoro’s Hiryu Kaen is a one sword side that uses both hands. And is definitely more powerful than some of his three swords attacks
Maybe mihawk has more techniques to balance it all, like the breath of all things and fire fox style
I still think shanks has a better haki but no so good sword skills

same card called yamato daughter while everyone calls her ''son'' the vivre card is corrected by oda himself that's how we know king is the leader and he went with kaido and fought shanks
We've had several King Title Cards in the manga already by himself

or more alongside Queen

all have the exact same title across multiple volumes, it's no mistake :milaugh:

It's nothing like the example you gave with CP9 and Spandman. That would be what we got with Fukurokuju

where there's the group "Oniwabanshu" and the "Captain/Leader of Oniwabanshu"

Status
Not open for further replies.