Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The 1970 World Series was the championship series of Major League Baseball's (MLB) 1970 season. The 67th edition of the World Series, it was a best-of-seven playoff between the American League champion Baltimore Orioles (108–54 in the regular season) and the National League champion Cincinnati Reds (102–60). The Orioles won, four games to one.
What happen :crazwhat:
Do not mention those fuckers near me.

They robbed me of money I wasn't supposed to get in the first place.

G

Gorosei Informer

Because…

I‘m Flower, I‘m 24 years old. I‘m actually a Witch, but nobody knows about that…okay, let‘s not kid ourselves, everyone knows. Each day in the morning I‘m having cereals. They‘re delicious. Especially the chocolate kind. My morning routine is the same every day. I do a lot of exercising. But actually not a lot. Just enough that I don‘t stand out too much. Because I just want a quiet life. Get my drift? I do things just enough to qualify as an average person. I also do average things. Like gardening. It‘s pumpkin season soon. But since nobody must know I‘m a Witch I grow apples instead. This attracted too many Shinigami, though, so I gathered their Death Notes and used them to open a library…next to my garden. Now everything hints towards me being a Witch. So I decided to sell the library and garden to a certain Magus and his bride. I used the money to open a Ramen shop. Now the shop was bought by @Natalija and we are going to save the chef!

:usosmug::usoprice:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Status
Not open for further replies.