Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s about an imperialist government forcing a confusing and ill-equipped style of politics on a region with much more nuanced and complex divisions than a two-party system would solve; it’s about the occupation of entire nations for no discernible purpose except looking for oil and murdering innocents for sport; it’s about claiming to fight terrorism while simultaneously sowing the seeds that allow it to proliferate in the sudden absence of the sham democracy, which is why Afghanistan fell to the Taliban less than a week after US troops left. None of this has anything to do with a bunch of whiny white liberals waxing poetic on moral relativism after watching an entire season of The Good Place, you misinformed schmuck.
Yeah and where do you think this idea of "spreading democracy" originally came from?

There's a war coming i don't know if it'll happen in my lifetime but it definitely will, and china has been preparing for it, even recently they forbade their TV channels to show the feminized men coming from america so that their man will remain strong and masculine.
Yes they did. While whole US army will be "liberal and woke" enough by buying dildos and other shit in the mean time China will be having a trained military.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Yeah and where do you think this idea of "spreading democracy" originally came from?
Ancient Greece, the home of democracy and a regime with imperialist tendencies as well?? We might have perfected it in America over the last century, but you’re REALLY out of touch if you think we were the first to do it :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone want to make guesses on how Kaido will react to finding out Momo is a dragon and seeing his fully developed form that is identical to his own too?

1. Kaido is triggered by Momo's dragon appropriation and tries to cancel Momo on OP Twitter (Run by Fake News Morgans)

2. Kaido gets triggered that a replica of his DF exists and it also reminds him of his torture and potential brutal experimentation at hte hands of the WG

3. Kaido is in awe, is impressed and wants to adopt Momo as his son even

4. Kaido hurts himself in the confusion

5. Kaido laughs off the attempted imitation of his gloriousness and the irony of the son of Oden trying to be like him, whilst completely missing the irony of his own daughter trying to be just like father of that son and his late enemy/Broden

6. Kaido sues Momo for copyright infringement

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Anyone want to make guesses on how Kaido will react to finding out Momo is a dragon and seeing his fully developed form that is identical to his own too?

1. Kaido is triggered by Momo's dragon appropriation and tries to cancel Momo on OP Twitter (Run by Fake News Morgans)

2. Kaido gets triggered that a replica of his DF exists and it also reminds him of his torture and potential brutal experimentation at hte hands of the WG

3. Kaido is in awe, is impressed and wants to adopt Momo as his son even

4. Kaido hurts himself in the confusion

5. Kaido laughs off the attempted imitation of his gloriousness and the irony of the son of Oden trying to be like him, whilst completely missing the irony of his own daughter trying to be just like father of that son and his late enemy/Broden

6. Kaido sues Momo for copyright infringement
2, 3, 5
Post automatically merged:

if u like these two you should check Strong World out:kayneshrug: I don't ship anything but it was a cute movie
Oohh I will! Thanks for the tip!

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yes they did. While whole US army will be "liberal and woke" enough by buying dildos and other shit in the mean time China will be having a trained military.
once china invades taiwan it's over, even that coward biden already threatened military action if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.