Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That means they were perfect equals. Like Dorry and Broggy or Inu and Nekomamushi.

When characters are equal, Oda gives them random heights. Close in strength = 1 cm difference with the stronger character only 1 cm taller.
garp and roger have a 13 cm difference and Garp is taller i guess going by your logic Garp is much stronger:crazwhat:

:kobeha:What? Are you even reading what you just typed :kobeha:

For certain pair of characters that have a certain relationship and are close in strength, Oda makes those character almost exactly the same height, with the stronger character being only 1 cm taller.

It applies for :

Shanks - Mihawk
King - Queen
Zoro - Sanji
Niji - Ichiji
Pedro - Pekoms

For that to work, characters have to be specifically not equal in strength, just close, so that the one who is 1 cm taller is actually a little stronger.

It's just one of those fun things Oda like to drop, that readers eventually figure out after observing that there's a pattern.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
For certain pair of characters that have a certain relationship and are close in strength, Oda makes those character almost exactly the same height, with the stronger character being only 1 cm taller.

It applies for :

Shanks - Mihawk
King - Queen
Zoro - Sanji
Niji - Ichiji
Pedro - Pekoms

For that to work, characters have to be specifically not equal in strength, just close, so that the one who is 1 cm taller is actually a little stronger.

It's just one of those fun things Oda like to drop, that readers eventually figure out after observing that there's a pattern.
this is laughable niji and ichiji and pedro and pekoms aren't even rivals:milaugh:

It applies for :

Shanks - Mihawk
King - Queen
Zoro - Sanji
Niji - Ichiji
Pedro - Pekoms

Do what does that means for:

-Kaku and Jabura
-Mr1 and Mr2
-Pica and Vergo
:choppawhat:

It applies for :

Shanks - Mihawk
King - Queen
Zoro - Sanji
Niji - Ichiji
Pedro - Pekoms

Yeah how about Garp and Roger, or Garp and Whitebeard, or Big Mom and Kaidou.
I mean, it's just a fun coincidence, and one that can easily be passed by as a funny joke from Oda. But god damn to "seriously" push it as some kind of powerlevel? Ooof

It's nice to see the coincidence but to push it as powerlevel. Oof

My dude feel free to calculate the odds even if it was all random. You can just use heights between 170 cm and 190 cm to be very generous, and calculate the chance for this to apply to all of those 5 specific cases, that also have narrative support to make sense in the story.

It's insanely unlikely for this to be a coincidence even in if it were to be pure chance, let alone when we know the numbers are picked by Oda.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My dude feel free to calculate the odds even if it was all random. You can just use heights between 170 cm and 190 cm to be very generous, and calculate the chance for this to apply to all of those 5 specific cases, that also have narrative support to make sense in the story.

It's insanely unlikely for this to be a coincidence even in if it were to be pure chance, let alone when we know the numbers are picked by Oda.
it's very likely actually hence why you needed to use characters who aren't even rivals to make it look intentional

It's nice to see the coincidence but to push it as powerlevel. Oof
I mean, a week or two ago, people were using Kaido's vivre card number to say that ZKK is even more possible to happen now. It's just similar to that and could potentially be similar to foreshadowing. I don't think anybody genuinely thinks that just being taller means stronger. It's just spotting a similar pattern with 5 different pairs of people. OR it could just be a coincidence, same with the Kaido vivre card number thing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean, a week or two ago, people were using Kaido's vivre card number to say that ZKK is even more possible to happen now. It's just similar to that and could potentially be similar to foreshadowing. I don't think anybody genuinely thinks that just being taller means stronger. It's just spotting a similar pattern with 5 different pairs of people. OR it could just be a coincidence, same with the Kaido vivre card number thing.
except that we have seen color spreads, hint at future events before such as zoro reading a map with the word ''Enma'' on it before he got Enma.
But what is there to support this height bs? The hopes and dreams from sanji fans that's what.

Like I said, how about Luffy and Blackbeard, Roger and Whitebeard, Luffy and Kid, Garp and Roger, Kaidou and Big Mom, Shanks and any other Yonkous? Aren't they technically rivals? Why the height thingy doesn't apply to them?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Like I said, how about Luffy and Blackbeard, Roger and Whitebeard, Luffy and Kid, Garp and Roger, Kaidou and Big Mom, Shanks and any other Yonkous? Aren't they technically rivals? Why the height thingy doesn't apply to them?
akainu is 306 and Kuzan is 298cms too, the more you look for rivals the more this theory is wrong, no wonder @Kuro Ashi had to use niji and ichiji and pedro and pekoms :rolaugh:

Do what does that means for:

-Kaku and Jabura
-Mr1 and Mr2
-Pica and Vergo
:choppawhat:
Yeah how about Garp and Roger, or Garp and Whitebeard, or Big Mom and Kaidou.
I mean, it's just a fun coincidence, and one that can easily be passed by as a funny joke from Oda. But god damn to "seriously" push it as some kind of powerlevel? Ooof

Kaku and Jabra are actually a bit surprising. I guess it's because Jabra was the one losing ground going from Lucci rival to Kaku's rival, so he get's left behind :milaugh:

@zzShinichi it's just a pattern for characters close in strength, with the slightly stronger 1 getting the 1 cm advantage.

You can only use it in that vague manner to point out which is the stronger character in that pair, and that he's not by much.

But come on, let's drop the "coincidence" bit. Oda picked these for all of these characters, it can't be a coincidence.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaku and Jabra are actually a bit surprising. I guess it's because Jabra was the one losing ground going from Lucci rival to Kaku's rival, so he get's left behind :milaugh:

@zzShinichi it's just a pattern for characters close in strength, with the slightly stronger 1 getting the 1 cm advantage.

You can only use it in that vague manner to point out which is the stronger character in that pair, and that he's not by much.

But come on, let's drop the "coincidence" bit. Oda picked these for all of these characters, it can't be a coincidence.
''it's not a coincidence i swear:pepemy:''

Status
Not open for further replies.