Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1030:
- Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, cliffhanger with Kidd landing destructive hits on Linlin
- Some reflections on what Killer and the rest of Kidd Pirates should do now (evacuate from the tower as first thing since fire is spreading fast)
- SHs: Jimbe, Robin and Brook meet, they reflect on how the superior part of the castle is inaccessible and how the fire is devastating the 3rd floor too, they gotta go down (CP0 are on 2nd Floor)
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju (3rd floor) developing and end, Raizo obviously wins

I wonder why i have never seen you say that when Zoro fans put all Sanji fans in one cup?
The post i anwered was exactly that ''they want/Sanji fans want'' - why didn't you say ''Please stop generalizing. Not all Sanji fans want that''?
Believe it or not but there are some zoro/sanji fans that love the characters for what they are without getting into the whole Powerlevel Fiasco BS. Smh

Chapter 1030:
- Kidd and Law vs Big Mom, cliffhanger with Kidd landing destructive hits on Linlin
- Some reflections on what Killer and the rest of Kidd Pirates should do now (evacuate from the tower as first thing since fire is spreading fast)
- SHs: Jimbe, Robin and Brook meet, they reflect on how the superior part of the castle is inaccessible and how the fire is devastating the 3rd floor too, they gotta go down (CP0 are on 2nd Floor)
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju (3rd floor) developing and end, Raizo obviously wins
With the way Oda is doing things so far, he's going to finish X Drake vs Apoo first before getting to the Raizo fight.

I'm doing this too but you only see what you want since you're a hater.
And I am more of a Zoro fan than a Sanji fan.
You're just provoking peopleall the time, please stop.

I wonder why i have never seen you say that when Zoro fans put all Sanji fans in one cup?
The post i anwered was exactly that ''they want/Sanji fans want'' - why didn't you say ''Please stop generalizing. Not all Sanji fans want that''?

With the way Oda is doing things so far, he's going to finish X Drake vs Apoo first before getting to the Raizo fight.
I think it just makes more sense to finish Raizo vs Fuku cause they are on the same floor of Killer and Hawkins, and that floor gotta be off in 2-3 chapters at most
Seems like Oda is slowly reducing the battlefield, going on with the matchups, 5th and 4th floor are gone, 3rd floor is soon to be gon

Oh it's an insult to say my opinion? But people here saying the most dumb shit about other characters is fine huh? Double standards like always.
I dont care about what other people did. You didnt even said it for joking like he did. You just called 2nd most popular character in One Piece badly written. Also dont cry to me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.