Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong - it's nice that there is a chance that 5yanko leak may turns out to be real - but I would prefer such advanced leaks not repeated in the future - it would cause some really bad things.

In the event that leaks appear a few days before the premiere, they fulfill their role perfectly - but imagine what it would look like in this case:

We've got spoilers all the way to chapter 1050 - we know what's going to happen a few months before it happens.

- the surprise effect is completely eliminated, even for that part of the community that does not read spoilers, because of such a long period of time that they find out about them sooner or later,

- the community begins to complain about the story before it happens.

I think in that case i would give up any spoilers.

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Don't get me wrong - it's nice that there is a chance that 5yanko leak may turns out to be real - but I would prefer such advanced leaks not repeated in the future - it would cause some really bad things.

In the event that leaks appear a few days before the premiere, they fulfill their role perfectly - but imagine what it would look like in this case:

We've got spoilers all the way to chapter 1050 - we know what's going to happen a few months before it happens.

- the surprise effect is completely eliminated, even for that part of the community that does not read spoilers, because of such a long period of time that they find out about them sooner or later,

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.