Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. They made the header and first paragraph look like a sponsorship e-mail and then transitioned into the spoiler.

People used to go to great lengths to spoil me. Thankfully, that doesn't really happen anymore because most of the rabid fans watch other creators nowadays. I'm a grandpa when it comes to the rest of the community and, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the power-scaling discussions or the "5 facts about ___ character" or "What you didn't know about ____" wiki-regurgitating type videos and those are what perform well nowadays so I stick to my Sunday streams and the occasional theory or news video and that's it.
Wait you are The Rogerbase?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yup. They made the header and first paragraph look like a sponsorship e-mail and then transitioned into the spoiler.

People used to go to great lengths to spoil me. Thankfully, that doesn't really happen anymore because most of the rabid fans watch other creators nowadays. I'm a grandpa when it comes to the rest of the community and, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the power-scaling discussions or the "5 facts about ___ character" or "What you didn't know about ____" wiki-regurgitating type videos and those are what perform well nowadays so I stick to my Sunday streams and the occasional theory or news video and that's it.
I bet you wish you got spoiled on big Mom's amnesia plot

Unfortunately I fell in a bad depression spiral and didn't get around to it. I've not been doing so well lately. But I am still determined to get some videos out, I just am so undecided on how to format them too, I think text based might be my best option realistically tbh. It's not my ideal option to do but I might have to compromise with that.

I've also just been feeling my content might not be good enough to even bother making the videos tbh, to bother doing them. I have severe self esteem issues tbh, so its difficult for me to get anything done. I have thought of trying to brute force myself to do them though.

It would really help if I could just stop overthinking it like I do with everything and just make them. Insecurities are a complete nightmare and bitch.

:crybeard::josad:
Dont worry about your content you will do great.
Other than that i am depressive too :crybeard:

Last edited:
I'm 31 so yeah, I started watching OP around 17 years ago and have been following it since then! I can only imagine my pain if I started in 1997 instead too LMAO!

:saden::shame::ihaha::risitavirus::hapnoel::nicagesmile:
So 2004/2005 ish? Water 7.... God I wish I was reading back then to catch a glimpse of that Pre Timeskip week to week experience.
If I started reading at like 10 or 11 years old I would've atleast been able to see Sabaody , Amazon lily, Impel Down and Marineford.

So 2004/2005 ish? Water 7.... God I wish I was reading back then to catch a glimpse of that Pre Timeskip week to week experience.
If I started reading at like 10 or 11 years old I would've atleast been able to see Sabaody , Amazon lily, Impel Down and Marineford.
My cousin started reading in 2002. And i started reading in 2016. I wish i was a little older and found this series more early. Like you said being able to read Marineford when you are 10 years old would be cool.

well....enies lobby and water 7 were the most hated arcs around that time as far as I have heard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.