Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin started reading in 2002. And i started reading in 2016. I wish i was a little older and found this series more early. Like you said being able to read Marineford when you are 10 years old would be cool.
I read online during the MF arc already. Was around 2009-2011. I remember there also was a 4 week break before Ace was killed. The most annoying thing was the Luffy flashback for people on the forum I used to be part of. Fishman Island wasn‘t well-received either, though people liked PH because of Law.

I read online during the MF arc already. Was around 2009-2011. I remember there also was a 4 week break before Ace was killed. The most annoying thing was the Luffy flashback for people on the forum I used to be part of. Fishman Island wasn‘t well-received either, though people liked PH because of Law.
this seconds the notion that keeping up with OP weekly doesn't warrant a good experience.. AT ALL.. especially given that fact some barely revisit chapters.

this seconds the notion that keeping up with OP weekly doesn't warrant a good experience.. AT ALL.. especially given that fact dome barely revisit chapters.
I dropped it after PH and picked it back up after Dressrosa. The discussions on that forum were really tame and not even ZvS debates…at all. But you could feel that most were annoyed. The forum was also pretty inactive during DR.

I dropped it after PH and picked it back up after Dressrosa. The discussions on that forum were really tame and not even ZvS debates…at all. But you could feel that most were annoyed. The forum was also pretty inactive during DR.
I get why this forum is active.. majorly due to the fact that one piece is just nearing its end and there are now a guaranteed series of consecutive hype arcs especially a war atm + at the end after Laughtale (whatever) .. but the difference isn't much compare to your experience in terms of how aggravated the folks are and all whiny about things

the problem with weekly is the momentum of your experience with the story is just slow and banal.. in essence its too meager to keep you consistently entertained and immersed with that pace

wise folks would wait for the volumes to come out and then read em chapters... but then again the chapters aren't the sole thing that keep WG going.... it the unparalleled salinity and pointless debates and banters
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone see the gif Redon posted on twitter?
whats it?

FI had major hype as the first arc after the post-TS and the first time we got to see the SHs together in years. The execution unfortunately was poop. There were only so many Sanji nosebleeds that I can read about before having to take a break :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.