Status
Not open for further replies.
guess I am different than people than this forums even they are younger than me. I love doflimingo dressora arc and it is best one for me . Even loved it better than pre ti manga. But I just read entire arc in few days compare to weekly.
I would change my opinion on wano arc by rereading this arc again.
Yeah everyone will experience each arc and the fights differently the issue with Morj is trying to make people feel same way he does otherwise according to him you are lying to yourself too full of himself:whitepress:

I am surprised that @Cinera is not banned for his thread by mod rule standard. If I am the mod I would ban him forever. And ban also @pg13 for stupid erotic pictures nonsense (They are not art). Mod goes mod way.

I wonder what if @Light D Lamperouge and Cinera meet together in real life person facing each other.

Bet Light will call him a creep or something else.
@AkainuTheGrimReaper What did I do to you?:josad:, Have I not changed ?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Dr killer came about cause we argued how much his word means when he said kaido the strongest I think it was us and @Akai2 iirc
Yeah I was trying to explain to someone, the original of that emote. I'll see if I can find it lol.
Killer said "Kaido is the strongest pirate in the world". Mihawks fans got heated with "it's just his opinion!!" "Killer never met Mihawk" and my favorite "Mihawk isn't a pirate" lol

So we started the meme that Killer has a PHD in Objective One Piece powerscaling from the great Anti-Wank University :kobeha:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.8452/page-168#post-823005

Current Wano plotlines:

Orochi & Hiyori (boring)

Zunisha (interesting)

Kid and Law vs Big Meme (I wouldn't mind offscreening as they won't win anyway and Kid sucks)

Momo creating clouds (him holding up Onigashima will look beautiful no doubt but Oda should wrap it up)

Yamato and the bomb threat (boring)

Useless filler content that Oda will squeeze into low mid setup chapters (Scabbards, defeating the remaining Beasts Pirates)

Kaido vs Luffy (the only thing in Onigashima that is sort of entertaining and interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.