Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently the official One Piece japanese website and twitter is hosting some sort of contest/survey to see whether you're a "Zorobrain" or "Sanjibrain". Not sure what that means but I think its giving you a couple of questions to answer and see whether your mentality is more similar to either Zoro or Sanji
:risicheck:

So apparently the official One Piece japanese website and twitter is hosting some sort of contest/survey to see whether you're a "Zorobrain" or "Sanjibrain". Not sure what that means but I think its giving you a couple of questions to answer and see whether your mentality is more similar to either Zoro or Sanji
:risicheck:

Oda got 55% Sanji

I know enough about "free speech" lol. Sheep follow who they want to follow.
I don’t think you do. Negative always exists everywhere. Do you think Twitter is clean right now the way it is? They banned the US President. I don’t care about Trump but the fact that they can ban a president from the platform is frightening. I am not saying trump is right. Yeah he did spread misinformation about the elections but I can’t help but be a little frightened that Twitter can just ban the views off the platform in a whim and that too forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.