Status
Not open for further replies.
hes better than the hacks at TCB who just make shit up when they dont know enough to translate properly. or just make shit up to add jokes like buggy catching the usopp cant go on the island disease, which made a ton of people start spinning up headcanon theories about the island, and usopp, and all kinds of shit. when it was just TCB making stuff up bc theyre frauds
Damn that’s how you talk about your fellow worst gen posters?

hes better than the hacks at TCB who just make shit up when they dont know enough to translate properly. or just make shit up to add jokes like buggy catching the usopp cant go on the island disease, which made a ton of people start spinning up headcanon theories about the island, and usopp, and all kinds of shit. when it was just TCB making stuff up bc theyre frauds
I don’t think TCB translated that. It was a random fan translation.

Fuck TCB translations too, all they do is give rough ideas based on how they interpret it. Anyone who knows much Japanese knows they followed in Stephens footsteps and try an Romanize it too much

I don’t think you do. Negative always exists everywhere. Do you think Twitter is clean right now the way it is? They banned the US President. I don’t care about Trump but the fact that they can ban a president from the platform is frightening. I am not saying trump is right. Yeah he did spread misinformation about the elections but I can’t help but be a little frightened that Twitter can just ban the views off the platform in a whim and that too forever.
No, I know exactly what im talking about. Twitter is a company, they can do whatever the fuck they want. The problem is, they are a social media platform, which is an advent for free speech. A company has the right to ban its users for breaking rules it sets. They didn't ban Trump for no excising free speech, he broke guidelines set by the company.

There is also a very thin, dangerous line between limiting free speech and allowing someone to spout dangerous rhetoric to millions of people who "want" to believe what they read.

I'm not arguing what is right or wrong, it just isn't that black and white like you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.