Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals can't hunt down Yonko if you asking about this.

Yonko are chess pieces for WG to keep the balance and make themselves think they are relevant.

You know if Ryuma and even that fraud Oden were born there is always a chance another Samurai of that caliber could've been born and possibly join Kaido and rally Samurais. WG don't know much since they didn't go there.
Nah, thats not my point, my point is that the OG Trio being ultimately stronger than the new Admirals is bs

Fujitora and Ryokugyu have more accomplishments than Kuzan and Kizaru if you ask me, and thats because Ryokugyu didn't even got properly introduced like the others

Akainu is clearly a cut above the rest, since he defeated another Admiral

Here’s an easy one then

Chapter 1049: "The world we should aspire to"
- In the cover, someone burned Niji and Yonji’s book
- Kaido flashback time. We see his childhood in Vodka Kingdom, and where a few years later he met Whitebeard who told him that Rocks wants to meet him
- In the present, part of Raizo’s water leaves the castle and flame clouds disappear. But Momo makes a new one.
- Luffy says he will create a world where none of his friends would starve, then he hits Kaido and Kaido falls to the ground of the flower capital.
- In another flashback, Kaido tells King that Joy Boy will be the man that can defeat him.
- Break next week.
Vodka Kingdom? Oda come on… 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, thats not my point, my point is that the OG Trio being ultimately stronger than the new Admirals is bs

Fujitora and Ryokugyu have more accomplishments than Kuzan and Kizaru if you ask me, and thats because Ryokugyu didn't even got properly introduced like the others

Akainu is clearly a cut above the rest, since he defeated another Admiral
I disagree. You know very well how much of a bullshit Marineford was in terms of what Admirals could do. Stronger than Sengoku or not they listen to orders and Sengoku ordered them to take Marineford's well being into account.

If they could go all out, fucking Akainu alone would just dive thru WB fleet turn awakening and murder them before they make it to plaza.

Fujitora is just a YC1 on drugs. That's it. OG Admirals are stronger.

also One Piece isn't Dragon Ball and isn't predictable. You are just doing your headcanon, that's all you admiral featless fans do.
Same oda is fan of dragon ball . It is dragon ball show.

Also Doflimingo fans have been claiming one piece is not dragon and deny powercreep exists in one piece.
In end of series, you know I am right powercreep exists in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.