Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot develop an already perfect character
Perfect robot. 🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

Describe their developments and compare them to Zoro who went from "I'd kill you if you get in the way of me achieving my goal" to "my goal is meaningless if I can't protect my captain and his dream."
Everyone had good character moments pre skip. Post skip is just a smirk and one corny one liner.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoros goal shifting in that direction never made any sense. He need to achieve his goal first to protect luffys, because luffys is supposed to be much harder. That kind of writing makes Zoros dream seem like its harder to achieve.
:nicagesmile:
Zoro just prioritizes Luffy's goal over his own, but that doesn't mean he's only going to pursue his dream after Luffy achieves his own. It just means Luffy's goal is more valuable for him than his own i.e., if he has to make a choice b/w his and Luffy's goal, he'd prefer Luffy.

Everyone had good character moments pre skip. Post skip is just a smirk and one corny one liner.
Yeah, I agree. Post-skip in general is lacking when compared to pre-skip, but that's not what the discussion is about.

Zoro just prioritizes Luffy's goal over his own, but that doesn't mean he's only going to pursue his dream after Luffy achieves his own. It just means Luffy's goal is more valuable for him than his own i.e., if he has to make a choice b/w his and Luffy's goal, he'd prefer Luffy.

Yeah, I agree. Post-skip in general is lacking when compared to pre-skip, but that's not what the discussion is about.
Based on how Oda has been writing the story so far, it doesn't seem like Zoro is going to achieve WSS before Luffy reaches Laughtale. Not to mention that Zoro should have achieved WSS BEFORE fighting a Yonkou for the first time. Everything about how Oda handled it feels inconsistent.

Pls no bonk police, I'm clean... I swear bro

Bro you're like a washing machine, full of loads :josad:
Fr tho that fanart gives off badass vibes, I think more straw hats needs to have coats after Wano assuming they get bounties equivalent to yonko crews, makes them look more like a big name, at least Zoro/Sanji and Franky/Jinbei/Robin that had fights in this arc

Fr tho that fanart gives off badass vibes, I think more straw hats needs to have coats after Wano assuming they get bounties equivalent to yonko crews, makes them look more like a big name, at least Zoro/Sanji and Franky/Jinbei/Robin that had fights in this arc
Tbh I wouldn't like zoro with a coat, considering how much that mf has his tits out, it'd be pretty useless 😂 but sanji would look dope with a coat, or even an open suit type vibe would be sicc. Coats definitely would give the strawhats a more pirate vibe given their mostly non pirate themed attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.