Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Seeing how tall Black Maria and Kaido is, I think Yamato might be only half Oni
Which brings us back to another day of one piece family size difference
Yeah I was thinking that too, her mother was probably human then. Maybe Kaido is bitter towards humans because her potentially human mother died too, maybe in childbirth? Or she just died and he is hateful about "humans being weak" due to that too?

I even suspect Kaido isn't "full Oni" and thus thats why he seems so different and more human than Oars and Jr, also much smaller than them too.

@Ravagerblade @Twin Milf

Wamato was goated though and powerful. I agree other than the Kaido fight oda didn't give her that much but that is still decent

How many female characters in OP are on her level other than BM. She has adv coc plus Mythical Zoan
Unsure if on her level, but I regard Smoothie and Catarina Devon among strongest females at least, especially Devon being the mythical 9 tail fox

G

Gorosei Informer

Wamato was goated though and powerful. I agree other than the Kaido fight oda didn't give her that much but that is still decent

How many female characters in OP are on her level other than BM. She has adv coc plus Mythical Zoan
Yeah shes still far better than other female characters in strength and I'm glad Oda gave her Adv CoC and Myth Zoan especially the "Ookami" one.

I'm just frustrated that she is being sidelined a lot by Oda and didn't get an actual 1v1 serious fight that she won too but if she joins and I really hope she does, then like with Jinbei in this arc, she will get her own 1vs1 fight (preferably vs Catarina Devon too) and win that as well!

Honestly Maria, Ulti and Yamato are still a vast improvement on how Oda handled female characters post TS and especially the BM pirates too. *cries in wasted Smoothie potential for real though*

:king::smoothieduck:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lamato looks fairy and uses ice but couldn’t take down Kaido
The level gap must be pathetically huge
Wano characters if they were Pokemons :kata:

Luffy : Deoxys (FREEDOM)
Zoro : Zacian (Sword gang)
Kaido : Rayquaza (Land,sea and air ...)
Yamato : Kyurem (Ice)
Sanji : Blaziken (Fire kicks)
Post automatically merged:

CP0 gets back up and finishes the coffee he started drinking in chapter 1003 ? :hohoho::hohoho::hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.