Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoooooooooooo

His shots at Tolkien were always such misses. He wants to insult Tolkien for not being as “detail oriented” as him yet has a continent that’s literally just Britain and Ireland together with corresponding houses and cultural regions. He’s the height of historical fanfiction
It was so obvious he thought he could surpass Tolkien’s legacy during the 2015-2016 era of GOT. Thank god he didn’t omg

Lmfaoooooooooooo

His shots at Tolkien were always such misses. He wants to insult Tolkien for not being as “detail oriented” as him yet has a continent that’s literally just Britain and Ireland together with corresponding houses and cultural regions. He’s the height of historical fanfiction
“I don’t want my story to be like LOTR. It shouldn’t be a happy ending. It should be bittersweet”

Sansa, Arya, Bran all survived and dominated every leadership role
Post automatically merged:

The tv shows popularity really kicked his ego into high gear.
One thing I still find hilarious is that Bran got cut from Season 5 but became the King of the whole series

Bran becoming King was probably the most boring plotline someone ever made up and you could just tell George though he was a genius for it

I’m not sure what I hate more

Arya killing the Night King or Bran being made king of the six kingdoms.

Both are unbelievably trite
Arya killing the NK was unforgivable when you consider what she went to Essos for Lmfao

D

Deleted member 83

The Robert Baratheon memes
Kind of unrelated but season 1 and two were absolutely breathtaking

LMFAO then you have people tryna compare what the final two episodes of got were to the scouring of the shire
Comparing the turd that GOT has become to LOTR?
Might as well compare my wallet to Jeff Bezos’
The tv shows popularity really kicked his ego into high gear.
dude probably thought the truth about Jon is the single biggest twist in all of fiction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bran becoming King was probably the most boring plotline someone ever made up and you could just tell George though he was a genius for it

Arya killing the NK was unforgivable when you consider what she went to Essos for Lmfao
Her filler training arc:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
God… this is why I was team Lannister, the Starks fucking suck.

dude probably thought the truth about Jon is the single biggest twist in all of fiction
I think S2 is probably the best season tbh.

Damn Jon’s twist and it not actually meaning anything was insane man.

George had a crazy fetish of characters negative traits always leading them back to the same dumb shit they always do. But there was never room for character growth

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Talk about bad pay offs. His parentage felt woefully insignificant and a forced conflict by the end of it all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think S2 is probably the best season tbh.

Damn Jon’s twist and it not actually meaning anything was insane man.

George had a crazy fetish of characters negative traits always leading them back to the same dumb shit they always do. But there was never room for character growth
The first three seasons were good television. Season 4 had great plot lines but the lack of Tyisha (Tyrions first wife) being mentioned was the beginning of the end for me

I wanted Dany to burn everyone to death tbh lol

The first three seasons were good television. Season 4 had great plot lines but the lack of Tyisha (Tyrions first wife) being mentioned was the beginning of the end for me
S4 was alright but it’s remembered a bit to fondly because of Oberyn and Tyrion jury speech

Status
Not open for further replies.