Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco doesn't care about fighting Big Mom; that doesn't mean he's as strong as her. You'd know King is stronger if you pay attention to what you read. Nonetheless, ignoring all of that and even if they're equally strong, King is seen as a bigger threat than Queen by the world government, which is clearly reflected by their bounties.

And Zoro did more than just beating King who's seen as a bigger threat than Queen. He's also a CoC user who can use CoC coating, which is feared by the WG more than anything else bar Nika. So he should logically get a decently bigger bounty if everything's factored in.
Bro don’t bother explaining to ignorant folks
There’s no point, you’re only wasting ur breath
Their response will be an annoying emote not constructive understanding

Chapter 1053
- Buggy and Luffy are considered yonko by Morgan
- Inu left on zunesha thats why hes not on wano
- Denjiro shows robin the 3rd Road Poneglyph
- Yamato is not accepted as a strawhat yet
- Strawhats have a combined bounty over 8bil
- Chopper no longer has a gag bounty
I guess that with 8 billion is not true cause everyone will have a bounty over 200 million I guess and the monster trio have also a bounty over 1 billion. I hope robin get a bounty higher as the other strawhats but not the monster trio.

- Chapter 1053: "New Era"

- Robin finds the Road Phoneglyph, but decides to wait to read it with the others after the banquet.
- The alliance got together and they started a big banquet.
- Yamato asked Luffy to join him on the other side of the ocean, Luffy looks at him and smiles.
- Luffy announced the new member in front of the others and they celebrated.
- A new Sea Emperor revealed, Luffy with a fugitive 3,560,110,000 and Edward Weevil with 4,064,200,000 (the latter is said to have done something big recently, now Mariejoa is not at the "Wall of the line Red", but at the "Bridge" " in Red lines).
-4 Sea Emperors [Yonkou]: - Shanks - Weevil -Luffy
-Kurohige In this order with each new fugitive that ascended.
- Kaido and Big Mom are still in life, but seriously injured and burned.-Ryukugyu arrives in Wano and tries to kill Kaido and Big Mom.-Ryukugyu's fruit is Shuto Shuto no mi (Fruit of the Sapling) seems to be a powerful attack with given roots and plants haki.
-The alliance rests after the banquet, the chapter ends with Ryukugyu fiercely appearing from the ground, in the middle of everyone.

-The next four weeks will be off

How can Sanji fans still talking after this arc when he got the most embarassing fight in the whole manga ?
Yr opinion donr forget the hero who makes zolo a useless cross and weapon to fight fodder sanji is a doctor and a zolo slasher too
Post automatically merged:

- Robin finds the Road Phoneglyph, but decides to wait to read it with the others after the banquet.
- Yamato asked Luffy to join him on the other side of the ocean, Luffy looks at him and smiles.
- A new Sea Emperor revealed, Luffy with a fugitive 3,560,110,000 and Edward Weevil with 4,064,200,000 (the latter is said to have done something big recently, now Mariejoa is not at the "Wall of the line Red", but at the "Bridge" " in Red lines).
- Kaido and Big Mom are still in life, but seriously injured and burned.-Ryukugyu arrives in Wano and tries to kill Kaido and Big Mom.-Ryukugyu's fruit is Shuto Shuto no mi (Fruit of the Sapling) seems to be a powerful attack with given roots and plants haki.
-The alliance rests after the banquet, the chapter ends with Ryukugyu fiercely appearing from the ground, in the middle of everyone.

Hahahahahahahah nice gag

I haven't seen it yet. Wait until that day to show it to me
Lets start by Wano , where Zoro did so much more than Sanji . Then he also got ACoC , a power that Sanji can never match . And it is evident even before Dressrossa , in punk hazard where Sanji struggled against Vergo whereas Zoro in dressrossa easily destroyed Pica an equal to Vergo.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I guess that with 8 billion is not true cause everyone will have a bounty over 200 million I guess and the monster trio have also a bounty over 1 billion. I hope robin get a bounty higher as the other strawhats but not the monster trio.
Luffy - 3b+
Zoro - 1b+
Sanji - 1b+
Jinbe - 500m+
Robin - 500m+
Franky - 500m+
Brook - 200m+
Nami - 200m+
Usopp - 200m+
Chopper - 100m+

7.2b without extra random number bullshit

Mini Spoiler!!!!

- CP0 catched Robin and they bring her to the WG Ship.

- Luffy‘s Bounty is 3.6B

- Nothing about Buggy this Chapter

- We‘ll see more from GB

Confirmed by my japanese step mother
and also confirmed by my japanese professor.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

fake

good try, but the title fucked it

Lets start by Wano , where Zoro did so much more than Sanji . Then he also got ACoC , a power that Sanji can never match . And it is evident even before Dressrossa , in punk hazard where Sanji struggled against Vergo whereas Zoro in dressrossa easily destroyed Pica an equal to Vergo.
Sanji defeated a queen similar to the king. Yes, it can be done without CoC

Then you can only find an excuse to say that the king is much better than the queen

Wait for Zoro to defeat an enemy much stronger than Sanji's opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.