Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Buggy D Clown (Captain of the Big Nose Pirates): "These clowns actually think they can clown around with us? I'll show them how a real crown makes em laugh... you make em laugh until they cry."

Go D. Usopp (First Mate of the Big Nose Pirates): "These weaklings aren't even worth using my nose on... I guess one-shot from my Slingshot will do, then."

Foxy D. Faux (Second Mate of the Big Nose Pirates): "Slow down, boys! Maybe we should have a Davy Back fight, to show em how strong we are, without sending them to an early grave!"

(other members)
-Jaku
-Marshall D. Teach
-Arlong
-Porche
-Kureha
-Brulee

A Question:
Is really the bounty thing still relevant?

Who on whole One Piece World is going to take down the big shots just for rhe money?

Bounty Hunters in One Piece are, in my opinion, the reason for bounties to exist but they've got 0 development in the series.

Weevil is the closest man to be a strong bounty hunter... But he is a pirate too... Dissapointing. I dont care the bounties anymore cause having prize for your head is not a thing to be scare about. :(

A Question:

Who on whole One Piece World is going to take down the big shots just for rhe money?

Bounty Hunters in One Piece are, in my opinion, the reason for bounties to exist but they've got 0 development in the series.

Weevil is the closest man to be a strong bounty hunter... But he is a pirate too... Dissapointing. I dont care the bounties anymore cause having prize for your head is not a thing to be scare about. :(
bounty matters because it reflects who the bigger threat in the world is.
Its bassically in universe power scaling, the higher the bigger dick you got and we get hyped over it because big numbers are cool

Its not as exciting as before since we know the end game bounties 500 to 1.5 was a surprise because we hadnt seen yonko bounties yet

bounty matters because it reflects who the bigger threat in the world is.
Its bassically in universe power scaling, the higher the bigger dick you got and we get hyped over it because big numbers are cool

Its not as exciting as before since we know the end game bounties 500 to 1.5 was a surprise because we hadnt seen yonko bounties yet
I know, my point is, why Oda didnt make a single antagonist to be the most dangerous Bounty hunter, just to make us feel there are more perils but the marines or WG or shichibukai.

The point bounties are a powerscale guide is quite poor to me. You have already the yonko title... U really need a bounty on your head to represent how dangerous u are?

A Question:

Maybe when one piece is over, they can release a sequel called: Boruffy the Pirate Hunter, where we follow luffy's bratty daughter, who ate the flame flame fruit, she doesn't wanna be a pirate, and mocks her dad, and she becomes a pirate hunter, cashing in bounties.

Maybe when one piece is over, they can release a sequel called: Boruffy the Pirate Hunter, where we follow luffy's bratty daughter, who ate the flame flame fruit, she doesn't wanna be a pirate, and mocks her dad, and she becomes a pirate hunter, cashing in bounties.
:gokulaugh:
I have faith Oda is not a loser like Kishimoto

:gokulaugh:
I have faith Oda is not a loser like Kishimoto
What does Kishimoto have to do with that, It's not like it was his Idea to have a Boruto manga/tv series.
If I wrote a manga, and I finished it, and the studio came to me with some random pitch about a spinoff, I probably would let them do it, for the moola.
Post automatically merged:

I swear if King got captured by Wano samurai or used as a hype tool for Greenbull I am dropping OP
It's impossible for King to be used as a hype tool, he's not top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.