Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys thinking about this theory?
I find it good maybe pluton is not made out of seastone but it won‘t surprise me if it is .
and the thing about volcanic stones made me think about it and this panel came to my mind .

In the animr version its even more clear the vapor of melting something in the background.

The Kozuki could even have played a cruital part in building the pluton ,with there craftmanship .
The made stones that lasted over 800 years so why not make a weapon out of it to last for the same time.
Sea stone could be used, but pluton was built in water 7 by water 7 shipwrights. So I go with science. like Franky

Explain Shanks' character/personality to me in a few sentences without mentioning
1) his physical appearance or attributes
2) things he's done

You're gonna have a hard time because he has 0 personality.
Does power or achievements matter with characters?
Based on strength, Akino is definitely stronger than Shanks by 30 or 20%
But power is not important to me...Shanks's thoughts and aspirations are more valuable and interesting than Akainu

Okay new theory:

The One Piece is one piece of a delicious Wedding Cake. Joy Boy crashed Imu's wedding and destroyed her Wedding Cake. She swore vengeance and nearly eliminated the D.Clan.
You find in Laugh Tale a recipe for the Wedding Cake and Joy Boy wrote: "Sorry sis"
Roger laughed because it’s was so stupid and funny. Imu wants a Red Velvet Cake, she named the Red Line after this cake.
Sanji took the ancient recipe and Robin translated it for him…together they baked a great Wedding Cake but Luffy ate it, you know because he’s Joy Boy. Imu is angry and starts the final war

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Okay new theory:

The One Piece is one piece of a delicious Wedding Cake. Joy Boy crashed Imu's wedding and destroyed her Wedding Cake. She swore vengeance and nearly eliminated the D.Clan.
You find in Laugh Tale a recipe for the Wedding Cake and Joy Boy wrote: "Sorry sis"
Roger laughed because it’s was so stupid and funny. Imu wants a Red Velvet Cake, she named the Red Line after this cake.
Sanji took the ancient recipe and Robin translated it for him…together they baked a great Wedding Cake but Luffy ate it, you know because he’s Joy Boy. Imu is angry and starts the final war
Why did you leaked the end of one piece :crazwhat:

Why do you link Shimotsuki to each new character in the story?
I remember..The same was said about Fuji..He really looked like a samurai in terms of clothes and personality..But I think the new Admiral has nothing to do with the samurai
He also looks very young
The only weird thing about him was the tattoos on his body...I read these few chapters in a hurry
Did he have a tattoo with Japanese writing?

Why do you link Shimotsuki to each new character in the story?
I remember..The same was said about Fuji..He really looked like a samurai in terms of clothes and personality..But I think the new Admiral has nothing to do with the samurai
He also looks very young
The only weird thing about him was the tattoos on his body...I read these few chapters in a hurry
Did he have a tattoo with Japanese writing?
The tattoos are in Japanese yeah.

But thing is like, I feel like we’re missing Zoro character stuff that was built up for this arc.

If he’s related to the shimotsuki and/or has a black blade then he’s clearly here as a device to expound upon Zoro.

The tattoos are in Japanese yeah.

But thing is like, I feel like we’re missing Zoro character stuff that was built up for this arc.

If he’s related to the shimotsuki and/or has a black blade then he’s clearly here as a device to expound upon Zoro.
It will be interesting about the black sword...He is probably a master of Busoshoku Haki
akaino=coc
fuji=coo

Status
Not open for further replies.