Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Dark souls is absolutly hard as nails :fuah:
but nice can‘t stop playing :jay-he:
@Pot Goblin @Jaguark101
You have fallen into the masochistic cycle.
Post automatically merged:

have it a week now but only played a little bit last week only the until the first bossfight .
today a played the second time and now im in the town of the undead .
after trying 1 hour to deafeat an npc near the resspawn that i accidently hit .:josad:

and everytime i respawned he killed me right away because the game memorised i hit him :catcry:
until i googled it that im to weak this early in the game that i can‘t defeat such an npc :usoprice:
so i had to start all over again :milaugh:
its so much exploring in the beginning and dying that i don‘t made much progress .
now i have meet a dark knight in the town of the undead and he absolutely wrecked me :lusalty:
Go to the the upper bell first... And make sure you speak to andre and unlock the shortcut back to firelink... ALSO KILL LAUTREC because it will save you a ALOT of hassle later on plus he drops the best ring in the game.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
have it a week now but only played a little bit last week only the until the first bossfight .
today a played the second time and now im in the town of the undead .
after trying 1 hour to deafeat an npc near the resspawn that i accidently hit .:josad:

and everytime i respawned he killed me right away because the game memorised i hit him :catcry:
until i googled it that im to weak this early in the game that i can‘t defeat such an npc :usoprice:
so i had to start all over again :milaugh:
its so much exploring in the beginning and dying that i don‘t made much progress .
now i have meet a dark knight in the town of the undead and he absolutely wrecked me :lusalty:
lol i attacked the crestfallen warrior too, he wrecked me so many times.

Black Knights are insanely strong, but they don't respawn when they die and they have a chance to dorp some of the best gear in the game

Quick update :myman:
after 3 more trys with the black knight resulting in 3 devastating loses i decided to go the other path :suresure:
spoiler … didn‘t make it better :milaugh:
i ran into the tauros demon litteraly he spawned right before me because i sprinted to fast on this bridge :usoprice:
what should i say he fucked me up as well :doffytroll:
but now i got a strategy i figured when i climp the tower and make a fall attack run away from him and repeat that it might work :wellwell:
but i will try that tomorrow again.
lol i attacked the crestfallen warrior too, he wrecked me so many times.

Black Knights are insanely strong, but they don't respawn when they die and they have a chance to dorp some of the best gear in the game
i didn‘t know that an npc calling me an embressment an full hour would be that much fun :gokulaugh::lusalty:
You have fallen into the masochistic cycle.
Post automatically merged:

Go to the the upper bell first... And make sure you speak to andre and unlock the shortcut back to firelink... ALSO KILL LAUTREC because it will save you a ALOT of hassle later on plus he drops the best ring in the game.
Is Andre and Lautrec after the Tauros i didn‘t find them until now ?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Quick update :myman:
after 3 more trys with the black knight resulting in 3 devastating loses i decided to go the other path :suresure:
spoiler … didn‘t make it better :milaugh:
i ran into the tauros demon litteraly he spawned right before me because i sprinted to fast on this bridge :usoprice:
what should i say he fucked me up as well :doffytroll:
but now i got a strategy i figured when i climp the tower and make a fall attack run away from him and repeat that it might work :wellwell:
but i will try that tomorrow again.

i didn‘t know that an npc calling me an embressment an full hour would be that much fun :gokulaugh::lusalty:

Is Andre and Lautrec after the Tauros i didn‘t find them until now ?
Lautrec in locked inside a cell inside the church. And Andre is near the church down some stairs. The back of the church also has an elevator which leads back to firelink shrine make sure you get it. Also free Lautrec then go back to firelink and he will be down the stairs... kill him then

Status
Not open for further replies.