Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Did you read the leak from Un-amed? Our worst case scenario came true.
They said the same thing last chapter lol. Yamato hitting Green Bull was built up like this humongous L, turns out he looked really badass in that moment. They were also claiming that Dragon defeated an Admiral, which of course went nowhere.

And they’ve always done this historically, just fake spoilers left and right to troll. I’ll wait until I get panels for the verdict because if 1055 is anything like 1054, Green Bill is about to look even better. Lol

Akainu jobbed to deathbed WB. Kizaru scared of Shanks and Aokiji became Teach's sidebitch
Aikanu stood his ground and was able to fight all WB commanders.
Now when people are with Fujitora his job aura drags everyone down: Sengoku was one of the few that Roger respect, a day with Fuji and he lost 2 ships. Doffly was the king of underworld along with BM, a day with Fuji and he lost everything. Greenbull made Queen and king fodders, a day with Fuji and he let Sabo do what he wanted. If he loses now is just the side effect of staying too close to Fuji aura for too long.
Not only that but he sucked ass with a powerful fruit. Fuji is the worst.

They said the same thing last chapter lol. Yamato hitting Green Bull was built up like this humongous L, turns out he looked really badass in that moment. They were also claiming that Dragon defeated an Admiral, which of course went nowhere.

And they’ve always done this historically, just fake spoilers left and right to troll. I’ll wait until I get panels for the verdict because if 1055 is anything like 1054, Green Bill is about to look even better. Lol
Then what about these?

The last one is from a leaker as well.

Either Aramaki flees from Shanks or he flees from Momo. I tried to fight it but it seems legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.