Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I’m not upset I’m saying what kind of logic is that? It didn’t destroy the building and what?

You over here saying dumb shit like all the admirals fold big mom… with what feats?

What has greenbull or fujitora doing showing they can beat big mom? Meteors? Branches? Big mom cuts off of those down.

You just keep showing your bias everytime you post a reply
Repeatedly calling something dumb without even explaining what makes it dumb makes you look upset. The logic here is "If it didn't break it, then it couldn't break it," which is what I said. What else do you wanna hear? Again, you calling it dumb logic just because you're too biased to accept the truth doesn't actually make it dumb.

Big Mom cuts what? When did Big Mom ever cut anything half-decent besides scrap metal? Crushing attacks work on Big Mom, and a medium-sized meteor would create far more cruising force than a bunch of iron bars flying your way. Gravity helps in crushing her too. GB kills her by sucking the nutrients out of her body.

The Momo scenario is nonsense. Oda would NEVER disrespect an Admiral like that.

And yes, Greenbull alone and some fodders over in a single battleship (that he requested earlier) cannot hold off the entire RHPs. Especially with the Alliance also being there.

As usual, it's just the regular Admiral downplay/twisting of context at work. Don't bother.
The Momo stuff is obviously just trolling lmao, you're taking this too seriously

Plus If GB ran away then it's definitely because of shanks and his crew

Running away or leaving when facing a huge threat to not take any risk is common among Top tires in OP, even WB didnt want to face a marine ship during the oden flashback and left, Big mom did the same against Marco, if an admiral was in the same scenario everyone would be shitting on them

Status
Not open for further replies.