Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Is that what they told you?

Yeah I'm sure Kaido was making a big deal about Rogers Haki conquering the world because it helped with his sailing ability.

"Wealth, fame, power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger!"

:milaugh:
Shanks is probably a Roger of this era.

There was something with Shanks rage making him unstoppable or too dangerous or some shit. Dunno if it was in SBS or Vivre.

It is similar to Roger. It was stated he'd fucking annihilate you if you laid hands on his crewmates.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That’s one thing I don’t think will happen

It’s a black blade

Mihawk (though holding back but still) couldn’t break Wado… Zoro isn’t cutting a black blade in half lol
It is on its way. Fear it.

I hope Oda doesn't do it tho.

There is no better way for Oda to showcase Zoro "surpassing Mihawk" than by destroying Black Blade which is said to be unbreakable.

Oda loves to shit on his writing.

see that clearly a sword master surpass his rival shanks. Anyone who is skilled with sword at a top level. I repeat a sword master can have Swordsmanship and as well as other things. I can agree if you tell me he has the strongest swordsmanship than anyone even in one piece world.But him being able to defeat roger .i think it's not still there yet.

oda became so inconsistent about his power level thing where he said roger is dominated the OP world with his haki. and WB even named as WSM even before he got his df but he can only go toe to toe with roger only after he got his df. It doesn't make any sense.
and Oda mentioned WB,shanks and Mihawk as legends. But in what aspect, whether it's their power level or else their values or something else. Also oda made garp mention rayleigh and WB as legends.
Also we don't know whether he is calling a old sick WB as a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.