Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
> In life, John was such a greedy and loathsome person that his own crew declared mutiny and killed him due to his ways. As a zombie, John has the personality of a drunkard due to the shadow animating him. He is an incredibly lazy bum who most of the time has a hard time following orders. Because of his drunken personality and constant drinking, he is thus called "Sluggish Captain John". In retrospect, his personality as a zombie is a stark contrast to that of when he was alive.

i have a theory that that wasnt the shadow but like the real john who had calmed down after bein g killed

D

Deleted member 83

I remember her saying that way long ago, it’s a shame but at least she likes mega man
I enjoyed Odyssey and Bowser’s Fury very much though, amazing games

Really enjoyed season 1. A lot of his was surprisingly new to me, or I guess I didn’t remember it very well. It’s funny now watching this as an adulttm I’m more aware of how many of the side characters share the same voice actor. It’s a little distracting ngl.

I remember viper and el toro being in it more so I’m guessing I probably thatched season 2 onwards more than season 1 itself
Sooooooooo….favorite talisman?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
> In life, John was such a greedy and loathsome person that his own crew declared mutiny and killed him due to his ways. As a zombie, John has the personality of a drunkard due to the shadow animating him. He is an incredibly lazy bum who most of the time has a hard time following orders. Because of his drunken personality and constant drinking, he is thus called "Sluggish Captain John". In retrospect, his personality as a zombie is a stark contrast to that of when he was alive.

i have a theory that that wasnt the shadow but like the real john who had calmed down after bein g killed
And how will that work

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Status
Not open for further replies.