Status
Not open for further replies.
His future sight was never op or perfect, I don't get why some people thought that.

Heck he didn't even notice Flampe during his with Luffy.

During the Luffy vs Katakuri fight, we learned that Katakuri isn't perfect like what Brulee and Flampe kept going on about. Yet for some reason, certain Katakuri fans still want to think that he is a perfect character with no little to no flaws.
him having flaws is the point of the character. he created a scary reputation to better protect his brothers and sisters but in reality he's just a guy who enjoy eating donuts. and luffy being luffy is the first one who doesn't make fun of him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
mother mode was established in WCI. theres literally a scene where nami blasts her with lightning and big mom starts going on a rampage. her family say "nothing can stop her when she gets this mad, its like a natural disaster". big mom walks into a room and immediately calms down because charlotte anana her youngest daughter wants something. it might be corny but it was not an ass pull and was established a long time ago.
Now that I think about this BM shit. After Wano, if she heard Luffy's wish about never letting his friends starve again and all that shit, Luffy should literally be her hero and image of someone who she wanted to be, although not for friends but everyone.

His future sight was never op or perfect, I don't get why some people thought that.

Heck he didn't even notice Flampe during his with Luffy.

During the Luffy vs Katakuri fight, we learned that Katakuri isn't perfect like what Brulee and Flampe kept going on about. Yet for some reason, certain Katakuri fans still want to think that he is a perfect character with no little to no flaws.
Some people took the "invincible Katakuri" thing way too literally
There was legit a time where people believed only Luffy and emperors could touch Katakuri

Killer makes the alliance to rescue Kidd and Kaido intercepts it, then?
Yes, Killer and Hawkins will still need their beef and Apoo being Kaido’s informant is the facilitator.

Would Kidd still have awakening to push off Linlin?
No, I’m fine with base Kid being that strong. We need to sell the idea that Kid is viable threat for the One Piece. He will reveal his awakening with Law once Luffy gets adCoC

Plus Big Mom would be nerfed, you could have someone drop a line about how her defenses are down so it protects BM’s hype

Some people took the "invincible Katakuri" thing way too literally
There was legit a time where people believed only Luffy and emperors could touch Katakuri
It's Luffy Opponent syndrome
Same reason why you have people who think Pre timeskip lucci can solo current mid trio and Why Doflamingo=Admirals still has a lot of Fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.