Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Watch Vasco game today
I like vascos antiracism history.
Its similar to Cruzeiros who was created by immigrants who faced prejudice and were broke unlike atletico who was created by the elite.
Even now atletico has billionaires to take care of them while we were lucky ronaldo had love for the club after he played here.

AL sama

Red Haired
There was never a princess arc in which a princess was captured.

Ace
Robin
Coby

Nome of them were princess

While the princess that needed help were

Viola
Shrihokshi
Vivi
Rebecca

Were all not captured and were free to roam there town. Hmm really make you think
yamato captured
rebeca living like a puppet worse captured
viole well where should I even start lol
pudding living like a tool
vivi well she had to work for crocodile
hyoru lol consort

only princess that wasn't held captive in some way might be shirahoshi even she almost got kidnapped

so yeah koby is a princess who needs to be rescued by luffy and that will be the next big arc

yamato captured
rebeca living like a puppet worse captured
viole well where should I even start lol
pudding living like a tool
vivi well she had to work for crocodile
hyoru lol consort

only princess that wasn't held captive in some way might be shirahoshi even she almost got kidnapped

so yeah koby is a princess who needs to be rescued by luffy and that will be the next big arc
Pudding is not a princess:endthis:

I like vascos antiracism history.
Its similar to Cruzeiros who was created by immigrants who faced prejudice and were broke unlike atletico who was created by the elite.
Even now atletico has billionaires to take care of them while we were lucky ronaldo had love for the club after he played here.
Yeah, two great histories :finally::finally:

That's why I don't like lamingo (the Evil Empire... You know what I'm talking about) :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.