Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible thing that could make me happy in order of likelihood.

1) Katakuri gets folded by Kuzan on the cover story
(Most likely since we already have setup)

2) Hibari is revealed to be Akainuโ€™s daughter and we get Akainu related story beats. Could also go with YonkoProd tweeting about daddy issues.

3) Kizaru goes to Egghead when itโ€™s learned the Stawhats are there. Could make sense given the tease with the photonics gloves and connections between Vegapunk and Kizaru.

4) Fujitora interferes between Blackbeard and Law. Could make sense given that Fujitora is under direct orders from Sakazuki to apprehend Law/Luffy and we donโ€™t know where he went.

5) Greenbull solos the alliance. Itโ€™s still possible I promise.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Seven7

EtenBoby (the leaker who is kindest to marine fans) said I should be happy, what do we think about this.

2) Hibari is revealed to be Akainuโ€™s daughter and we get Akainu related story beats. Could also go with YonkoProd tweeting about daddy issues.

3) Kizaru goes to Egghead when itโ€™s learned the Stawhats are there. Could make sense given the tease with the photonics gloves and connections between Vegapunk and Kizaru.

4) Fujitora interferes between Blackbeard and Law. Could make sense given that Fujitora is under direct orders from Sakazuki to apprehend Law/Luffy and we donโ€™t know where he went.

Half of them are not wins, up your standard:endthis:

Feel like Daddy issues is most likely referring to Bonney and Kuma

You forgot this,,,,,

6.) Blackbeard is not as hype as we expected too. Thats why Yonkou fans will have L in this chapter and W for Marine fans (because some Marine interfere in the fight) or Law is actually powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.