Not open for further replies.
BM literally let him go and told him to go find her later

she doesn’t think he’s a threat
No she was choking Marco so Perospero can shoot him
Then Marco got out of it on his own

If Marco was no threat..then she'll put him out lmao

She literally admitted she can't beat Marco and ran away
"Marco I don't have enough souls to beat you"

That's my problem with you people..why do you guys have to reinvent Manga?

Big Mom knew she would need high diff or more to beat Marco so she hauled ass

No she was choking Marco so Perospero can shoot him
Then Marco got out of it on his own

If Marco was no threat..then she'll put him out lmao

She literally admitted she can't beat Marco and ran away
"Marco I don't have enough souls to beat you"

That's my problem with you people..why do you guys have to reinvent Manga?

Big Mom knew she would need high diff or more to beat Marco so she hauled ass
Marco didn’t not get out on his own, he’s literally shocked BM left him behind

and I’m sorry, does it make any logical sense to leave aside a huge threat to beat up some rookies?

Marco didn’t not get out on his own, he’s literally shocked BM left him behind

and I’m sorry, does it make any logical sense to leave aside a huge threat to beat up some rookies?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
Does it make sense that Big Mom choked Marco to hold him in place for Perospero to shoot an arrow at him but randomly leave him?

Yeah it does because her objective is not to beat Marco..Marco has done nothing to him. And getting into a fight against Marco will take a lot of time and her souls (which she literally said she doesn't have enough).

Does it make sense that Big Mom choked Marco to hold him in place for Perospero to shoot an arrow at him but randomly leave him?

Yeah it does because her objective is not to beat Marco..Marco has done nothing to him. And getting into a fight against Marco will take a lot of time and her souls (which she literally said she doesn't have enough).
It doesn’t make any sense to leave the “bigger” threat when you have him right in front of you

she was saving her souls for the Luffy and the rest of the worst gen. It makes sense considering she knows Luffy can beat a YC1, and assumes the rest are around his level

Marco is at least an extreme diff for her. During the tea party she burst out at Katakuri for interfering when a group of invaders just busted her island, and here we have her asking Pero to take the shot. She literally has no proper AP to deal with him, she’d have to use a huge portion of her souls to engage him.

They exchanged convo so casually to the extent that an arrogant abomination like Meme suggested he can kill her.

U want a cookie or?

I dnt waste my time in the YouTube comment section. Ur mindset sounds like a YouTuber though, it’d explain all the beta like shit u do. Keep it up, it’s semi amusing.
:pepelit:
Now you are just dishing out verbal diarrhea lmao

Must hurt that 99% of the fanbase don't give two shits about the garbage irrelevant ass "Fight" between Low/Midd/Bombs/Hole and CoCless Big Meme ya'll been gassing for months:funky:

If Zoro was put in nearly as embarrassing a situation..I'd stop being his fan :myman:

It doesn’t make any sense to leave the “bigger” threat when you have him right in front of you

she was saving her souls for the Luffy and the rest of the worst gen. It makes sense considering she knows Luffy can beat a YC1, and assumes the rest are around his level
It dose because Marco is a high/extreme diff fight for her but she has nothing to gain from Marco. If he was a bug like Page One she'd crush him and move on..she's done it but Marco would make her go all out.

She already had an intense mountain clash with Marco which resulted in Marco fucking up prometheus

Status
Not open for further replies.